The New Improved Official Stupid Question Thread Marvel Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk_Ivurnable_Achilles.jpg

and this one too..:D :D :D

Originally posted by Elijya
you're thinking of Apocalypse, he made Hulk his Horseman of War

Although, in the Marvel/Wildstorm crossover, Hulk was one of Doom's elemental creatures he unleashed. But then Maul got super pissed, grew to, like, 50 stories tall, crushed Hulk, then died of a heart attack

that is not possible! well of all the invulnerability and super strength of any comic character none is more powerful than a writer's pen..*sigh* hulk can just die like that its just so...so...so.....puny :(

I think he meant that Maul died of a heart attack from growing so big. Anyway, it's a Marvel/Wildstorm crossover, so it doesn't really count for anything.

Originally posted by bat_in_d_hat
Hulk_Killpower.jpg

i love this pic..my friend and i laughed so hard when we saw this one! your thread is simply superb Mr. X!!

Heh, cool, and thanks, I appreciate it. :) Anything you'd like to see in added in that thread? If so, let me know. :)

sure..you know i kinda regret that i didn't include hulk in my comic collection...maybe it was the art..i always buy my comics based on the art if it didn't satisfy me then i aint picking it up..it was mike deodato jr's art that discouraged me to pick hulk up i don't like his style.

Hmmm. Well, it's never too late to pick up back issues. :)

I'm personally partial to Herb Trimpe, Dale Keown, and Sal Buscema when it comes to Hulk related art.

Originally posted by bat_in_d_hat
sure..you know i kinda regret that i didn't include hulk in my comic collection...maybe it was the art..i always buy my comics based on the art if it didn't satisfy me then i aint picking it up..it was mike deodato jr's art that discouraged me to pick hulk up i don't like his style.

you DON'T want to pick up the last few year's worth of hulk's pure crap

find some nice back issues of Peter David's run something like issues 331-467

So what is the Hulk/Thing mini going to be about anyways?

Looks like it's gonna be about the Hulk kicking the Thing's ass. Again.

The Hulk rarely completly kicks The Things ass. Ben's always put up very good fights. I mean, look no farther then his performances against the SS and The Champion. He isn't mistreated or anything. :o If anything, the complete opposite.

The Hulk still beats him pretty much every time. That's what I meant by my comment, that yet another Thing vs. Hulk fight is kind of pointless because the Thing has consistently lost every or almost every fight between them.

Originally posted by TheCorpulent1
The Hulk still beats him pretty much every time. That's what I meant by my comment, that yet another Thing vs. Hulk fight is kind of pointless because the Thing has consistently lost every or almost every fight between them.

Maybe hell be given powers making him Cosmic Thing to defeat the Tri-Sentinel and he..... oh wait nevermind.:p

Originally posted by TheCorpulent1

Bleh, they've always been enjoyable enough for me. Haven't had a good one in a while. One of those annual Marvel kind of things. :D

Originally posted by darthphere
Maybe hell be given powers making him Cosmic Thing to defeat the Tri-Sentinel and he..... oh wait nevermind.:p
Hehe. :)

I was thinking about starting a thread about this but ill just ask here.

Is Squadron Supreme the closest thing Marvel has to DC's Watchmen? In terms of quality and overall story and lets say controversy.

I was thinking about starting a thread about this but ill just ask here.

Is Squadron Supreme the closest thing Marvel has to DC's Watchmen? In terms of quality and overall story and lets say controversy.

that's a question of opinion, not fact. The answer is probably "yes", though, but remember, SS pre-dates Watchmen

I know SS came out before Watchmen and thats why I was wondering. Okay so let me rephrase the question: In your opinion is Squadron Supreme the closest thing Marvel has to Watchmen?

now with shiny new hologram cover.

Ok heres the point to this thread. You got a question you think is stupid come ask it here. No need to clutter up the forum with 800 threads about how far Mr. Fantastic can stretch. No one will make fun of you and ill make sure of it!:mad: . So ask away anything you want. Non-stupid questions are also welcomed.