Homecoming The No One Cares About This Franchise/Give the Rights Back to Marvel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Netflix Spidey in the MCU is the best way to go

They just need to stick to a plan and not change things to appease dissenters.

agreed. they just need to make a great coheisive story, characters being in character, letting the creators do their thing, have some interesting and emotional chemisty between every character, a memorable and well written villain, and a theme that is important to the story. i would also love it if the film connects with the first 2 films

.... Is it just me or are TASM fans the most sensitive fans on this website?

Quit being babies, we should be allowed to discuss this...this isn't trolling. The last two movies sucked in a lot of people's eyes. If you don't like it, get outta the thread

Quit being babies, we should be allowed to discuss this...this isn't trolling. The last two movies sucked in a lot of people's eyes. If you don't like it, get outta the thread

I think TASM is good, not great. I think TASM 2 is terrible. I would be all for Marvel Studios to get the license back.

So no, I'm not a "TASM fan". However, I'm also not a fan of posters sitting on high horses.

Like I told you before myself and a few others got the same flak you're getting, sometimes worse, for voicing our criticisms in the TASM 2 pre production days. How we handled it was we just reported them and had the Mods slap them down.

If they give you too much hassle then just report them. Don't let them ruin your thread because they can't handle dissenting opinions. They're the reason any Raimi discussions are banned from here.

dude, we had such scarrings before the release of the first film. there were so many people harrassing the project it's insane and even after the release of the first film there were critiques that didn't make alot of sense.

also, that statement you just made would be made about everything

20092012132133-spiderman-starts-his-own-avengers-team.jpg

But seriously can we lock this troll thread please.

Well make it sound like opinion and less like we know better then you, remember you are on TASM2 board and not everyone hated it

This I can agree with. A MCU Spidey would make me happy but a good Sony Spidey would make me happy too. I just find it very hard to believe that Sony is even capable of creating another good Spidey movie

Edit I don't agree at all with the MCU dig. Of the Three (Sony, marvel, fox) Marvel is clearly superior

Marvel might have the best average score, but IMO Spider-Man 2, First Class, and DoFP are better than every Marvel movie except Iron Man.

Well make it sound like opinion and less like we know better then you, remember you are on TASM2 board and not everyone hated it

Actually he's on the TASM 3 board, and even if he was on the TASM 2 board it's the same as being here. Neither forum are fan clubs for people who only liked these movies.

Critical posters have every right to be as vocal as they like.

Actually he's on the TASM 3 board, and even if he was on the TASM 2 board it's the same as being here. Neither forum are fan clubs for people who only liked these movies.

Doesn't seem like that sometimes, the haters are actually worse the the shippers

Last edited:

That's not what he's saying.

There's a difference between voicing criticism and constantly trying to poke fun of those who enjoyed it, or neglecting any opinion that doesn't match one's own. We've had enough of such attitude in these boards.

Like I told you before myself and a few others got the same flak you're getting, sometimes worse, for voicing our criticisms in the TASM 2 pre production days. How we handled it was we just reported them and had the Mods slap them down.

If they give you too much hassle then just report them. Don't let them ruin your thread because they can't handle dissenting opinions. They're the reason any Raimi discussions are banned from here.

Damn this place is ate up. I'm not used to the Spidey boards, my passion for the character was really reignited recently, I just rewatched all of Spidey TAS... But it seems to me like there are a few regulars here that determine the way the discussion goes, and they ***** and moan and call you a troll if something negative is said about those last movies.

I said it before but I'll say it again. It's not an us (Sony supporters) against them (non Sony supporters) situation. We are in this together, all of us here are Spidey fans. People take it personal when someone expresses negative opinions on the movie.

Looking back, maybe the title should be different , but I've just noticed so much indifference toward this franchise. "No one cares about this franchise" is an exaggeration.

We all just want a quality movie and I don't believe in Sonys ability to deliver that anymore. I hope it can happen,but I don't think Sony can put something out on the same quality as the first two movies again.

We need completely new writers for this to possibly work. And less studio meddling.

I'm not a pessimist, I want the best for Spidey, and this franchise is so jacked up already that I don't care if it continues

Damn this place is ate up. I'm not used to the Spidey boards, my passion for the character was really reignited recently, I just rewatched all of Spidey TAS... But it seems to me like there are a few regulars here that determine the way the discussion goes, and they ***** and moan and call you a troll if something negative is said about those last movies.

I said it before but I'll say it again. It's not an us (Sony supporters) against them (non Sony supporters) situation. We are in this together, all of us here are Spidey fans. People take it personal when someone expresses negative opinions on the movie.

Looking back, maybe the title should be different , but I've just noticed so much indifference toward this franchise. "No one cares about this franchise" is an exaggeration.

We all just want a quality movie and I don't believe in Sonys ability to deliver that anymore. I hope it can happen,but I don't think Sony can put something out on the same quality as the first two movies again.

We need completely new writers for this to possibly work. And less studio meddling.

I'm not a pessimist, I want the best for Spidey, and this franchise is so jacked up already that I don't care if it continues

No one's called you a troll as far as I can see. It's just that some of us want to discuss things in a more respectful manner. As you said, it should have just been worded differently. It's not about the opinion itself.

I agree about the rest. We're all Spidey fans and most of us want the best of Spider-Man films.

Marvel might have the best average score, but IMO Spider-Man 2, First Class, and DoFP are better than every Marvel movie except Iron Man.

i loved first class the first time then i saw it again and noticed all of the flaws and thinking about it made me believe how underwhelming it is with how the actress january janes as emma frost to to be bland in her role, the x-men never having much development nor charactistics witrh the exception of mystique, beast, charles, and magnus.there are just so many holes in the story and magneto's path for revenge was just rediculous when you think about it. infact, what always bothered me about the film was how old sebastian was because back in the WW2 he seemed to be way older than he is when magneto was an adult so does his mutant powers help him be eternal? infact, how does he even recognize magneto for so long. i believe it was established that they hadn't seen eachother for years.

Spidey should make his own Avengers team with the Ghostbusters.

and with that speech we're with you til the end brother :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"