The now NEW Official DC Stupid Questions thread: Didio Headaches - Part 4

Potential Stupid Question: What follows the Justice League: Darkseid War Part 2?

I realise it covers issues #46 - #50 or something like that, but does the Justice League Rebirth series pick up the end of the Darkseid War/New 52 series?

The next step would probably be the Superman Last Rites story which then leads into Rebirth.

And while the exact placement of it isn't clear, the Justice League of America title written by Bryan Hitch should also be read prior to Rebirth. It came out during the same time as Darkseid War, but based on the roster it took place sometime prior to Forever Evil. It's later referenced and impacts Justice League's Rebirth title as Hitch also writes that.

The next step would probably be the Superman Last Rites story which then leads into Rebirth.

And while the exact placement of it isn't clear, the Justice League of America title written by Bryan Hitch should also be read prior to Rebirth. It came out during the same time as Darkseid War, but based on the roster it took place sometime prior to Forever Evil. It's later referenced and impacts Justice League's Rebirth title as Hitch also writes that.

Is there no direct & clear Justice League issue that follows? For example Darkseid War Parts 1 & 2 are volumes 7 & 8 of that Justice League series, is there no 9th volume or does it instead branch off into each character recovering from the events?

There is a Justice League 51 & 52 but they are written by other writers. One is an aftermath issue of Superman Last Rites dealing with Lex Luther, and it serves more as a lead-in to Action Comics Rebirth. The other is an issue that takes place in the past showing Batman bringing Robin (Dick Grayson) on a Justice League mission, and it's written as a loose connection to the Titans Hunt series (though it doesn't really tie-in at all).

Beside those, yes, what plots that are mentioned at the end of Darkseid War regarding Superman and Wonder Woman (and others maybe, I don't recall) would be followed up in their own titles. Superman Last Rites is the main one that influences Justice League Rebirth. And maybe before Last Rites, you should read Lois & Clark, as that's also important.

Is there a story in any continuity that chronicles when Batgirl first met Wonder Woman?

Is Alan Scott still gay? Did anything ever come of that, or was/is he gay just for the sake of diversity?

I don't read the comics anymore because of cost basically, but I know Dream showed up recently in a Batman story. It's the one involving the Watchmen characters right. Did we ever find out what happened between Dream and Batman there?

Is Joker still several people or was that erased with rebirth?

They haven't really revisited the whole Joker is three people issue. I don't think the real Joker has even shown up in Rebirth yet.

I posted this in general comics thread a while back but got no response. What happened to Rose Almond after Adam Susan is killed in V for Vendetta? I don't remember ever seeing her again.

I posted this in general comics thread a while back but got no response. What happened to Rose Almond after Adam Susan is killed in V for Vendetta? I don't remember ever seeing her again.

She becomes a showgirl and eventually kills Adam Susan. She's last seen being interrogated but her fate is unknown after that.

She becomes a showgirl and eventually kills Adam Susan. She's last seen being interrogated but her fate is unknown after that.

Thanks Crimson. Never noticed
the interrogation
. Guess I missed that. Seems strange that her plights are so laid out
only to have a lack of conclusion. In some ways she's the most sympathetic character I'd assume an interrogation would allude to her not ending well.

Did DC ever officially flesh out the backstories of the Pierce sisters? Like showing them growing up and discovering their powers? Or did they just let the Black Lightning TV show handle all of that?

Quick interrogation : Since Didio is not part of DC anymore and since headaches area illness,should't we stop calling it Didio headaches and/or choose a real name out of it like : didio-ite ?
"What's up, are you ok ? - No mom, can't go to school I think I just caught a Didioite. - Oh God! I'll call the doctor immediately !"

Incidently d-i-d-i-o is not far from d-idiot, is it ? -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"