The Official Agent Zero Discussion Thread

I'm guessing it's going to be something like in Wolverine and the X-Men when Sabretooth says "that David North is a regular maverick" before Maverick got his actual title.

I'm guessing it's going to be something like in Wolverine and the X-Men when Sabretooth says "that David North is a regular maverick" before Maverick got his actual title.
Yeah, that was exactly what I was thinking too.

It'd be a awesome line to drop in.

Dead Agent Zero? :csad:

xoriginsscreencaps1.jpg

xoriginsscreencapszero.jpg

Definitely a dead helicopter pilot, but whether Zero buys it in the chopper is unknown. You'd certainly imagine he's going to be among the bodycount that Logan racks up over the course of the movie. Looks like Wraith buys the farm at the hands of Creed too. Obviously Deadpool/Weapon XI faces Wolvie at the end. Wonder what happens to Bolt/Beak and Blob tho?

But you gotta remember Wolvie igniting the spark to the leaking gasoline, blowing up the copter. So yeah, I say he's a goner.

He died right after the chase sequence in Benioff's script, I don't think it'll be any different in the actual movie.

For all we know, he could've been given a healing factor from Stryker. He will live on! :( :p I don't trust anyone on Stryker's team, lol. :p

they should've have done the movie as a wolverine flashback. that way if things happen that people don't like they can just change them in sequels and say "this is what really happened..."
ya know? since wolverine's and team x had false memories implanted into their heads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"