The Official Wolverine FAQ

Does Wolverine wear this costume anytime in the movie?
cause in the trailer, he wasnt wearing it.
wolverine.gif

wolverine.gif

Check out the "Wolverine's Mask" thread on this board. As it is, though, the costume looks like a negative for the movie.

lol.

I guess you missed the X-Jet scene in X-Men (2000).

I wonder if this was a serious post.

I mean, he's not even an X-Man in this movie. He wouldn't be wearing that anyway.

-TNC

I hate those pictures in the Official Handbooks Marvel used to do. I thought they should have provided more of a sense of characer in the pictures as opposed to every little detail on the costume.

wolverine.gif

Errrr...............why the hell would you want him to wear this? It's okay for comics and cartoons but if I see Hugh Jackman wearing this I think i would piss my pants with laughter.

Errrr...............why the hell would you want him to wear this? It's okay for comics and cartoons but if I see Hugh Jackman wearing this I think i would piss my pants with laughter.
Me, too. :p

"What would you prefer? Yellow Spandex? " :p

I was wondering if anyone knew what the supposed running time for this film will be?

I'm hoping it's at least two hours, ninety minutes isn't enough.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the supposed running time for this film will be?

I'm hoping it's at least two hours, ninety minutes isn't enough.
I like how your range jumped over an entire half hour... :p

I'm thinking it'll be around the 110 minute mark.

-TNC

I like how your range jumped over an entire half hour... :p

I'm thinking it'll be around the 110 minute mark.

-TNC

I wouldn't mind if they stretched the envelope a bit, if they have a good unified plot.

<thinks back to the good times of the 3 hour films for LOTR>

People can't always use LOTR as an example in justifying a 3 hour length for any movie.

Some movies, just don't need to be that long..

-TNC

People can't always use LOTR as an example in justifying a 3 hour length for any movie.

Some movies, just don't need to be that long..

-TNC

True . . . .

Still, love to have it on the longer side rather than shorter. ;)

Well, IMO, after the 100 minute mark, I'd say it's subjective to what's too short or too long.

-TNC

lol. Okay, so I read this post of yours, and was looking at your profile picture of Creed grinning like that, and I was like . . . :wow:!

Freaky!

LMAO totally gives off the feeling of

"You is gonna get raped!"

lol.

I guess you missed the X-Jet scene in X-Men (2000).

I wonder if this was a serious post.

I mean, he's not even an X-Man in this movie. He wouldn't be wearing that anyway.

-TNC

he did wear that costume, or something similar to that (complete with whiskers :p ) during his first appearance with his battle with the Hulk, so that's not necessarily an "X-men" costume.

But yeah i think we can pretty much rule out that costume (and any other spandex bright-colored costumes for that matter) in this film series.

If we are to blame Fox for something tho, it would be their incessant need to shorten running times of their major tentpole movies, to achieve maximum show times without regard for the downgrading in quality and I am afraid this film would be no exception :cmad:

Last edited:
would someone in the know about this movie mind putting up what we know of it's plot please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"