The Official Wolverine FAQ

Just scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. There's a tab with the view options. You want to select "The Superhero Hype! Boards vBulletin 3 Style."

Glad it didnt do it for me. I tried switching before, i hated the other ones.

Again, if you want it changed:
Just scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. There's a tab with the view options. You want to select "The Superhero Hype! Boards vBulletin 3 Style."

OMG NO, it switched for me. NOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Vbulletin 3 style is gone from the bottom too!!! NOOOO

Drakon changed it because there was too much pop-ups and crap. He is trying to see if changing the skin has any effect.

Theres malware issues on the site. Members have been getting viruses in .exe files randomly downloading to their computers from the forums. This appears to be an attempt at rectifying the problem

Theres malware issues on the site. Members have been getting viruses in .exe files randomly downloading to their computers from the forums. This appears to be an attempt at rectifying the problem
Oh...That explains what happened to my computer! :eek:

-TNC

In the Wild?! No way! I had only heard of them in bed time stories. :wow: Wait.. this is the internet. GIRL = Guy in real life.

I'm kidding of course _BB_ and malgal.

rofl!!!! very nice, but no, believe it or not girls do exist! you see this wizard cast a magical spell and now girls can escape from the bed-time-stories dimension, in fact I'm Eowyn from LoTR

i have too much time on my hands.....

rofl!!!! very nice, but no, believe it or not girls do exist! you see this wizard cast a magical spell and now girls can escape from the bed-time-stories dimension, in fact I'm Eowyn from LoTR

i have too much time on my hands.....

We all do. It is the bond us hypers share.

I'm busy all the time, but I'm always here typically because most of my work requires me to be at a computer.. :p

-TNC

In the Wild?! No way! I had only heard of them in bed time stories. :wow: Wait.. this is the internet. GIRL = Guy in real life.

I'm kidding of course _BB_ and malgal.

lol, believe me, i am no guy :cwink:

And my work requires me to be at a computer 99% of the time....uni work that is...I should really make a start on that some time today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"