The Official Agent Zero Discussion Thread

narrows101

Reaction score
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117981281.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

Duo added to 'Wolverine'

Monaghan, Henney set for 'X-Men Origins'

By TATIANA SIEGEL[/COLOR]

Dominic Monaghan and Daniel Henney are the latest mutants to join the cast of Twentieth Century Fox's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine."

Monaghan will play Barnell, a mysterious character from Wolverine's past who has the ability to manipulate energy and electricity. Henney will portray Agent Zero, a member of the Weapon X program and an expert tracker with lethal marksman skills.

Hugh Jackman stars as the titular character, while Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston, Taylor Kitsch, will.i.am, Lynn Collins and Ryan Reynolds have already boarded the project, which is shooting in New Zealand, Australia and New Orleans. Gavin Hood directs from a David Benioff screenplay, which chronicles the origins of the talon- sprouting protag. Lauren Shuler Donner, Ralph Winter, Jackman and John Palermo are producing. Kevin Feige is exec producing.

Not much on Henney at IMDB, other than he's Eurasian.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2024644

Here's some pics via Google Images:

http://images.google.com/images?sou...enUS230US230&q=daniel+henney&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

I'm certain Agent Zero is Maverick in the comics.

Are they going to make them different characters in the movie? :confused:

I'm certain Agent Zero is Maverick in the comics.

Are they going to make them different characters in the movie? :confused:

I don't know. I know he's been in every draft since conception. And that he's a Stryker minion.

These casting announcements are getting exhausting, lol :p What's up with Barnell's powers in that article??

Yes, Agent Zero is Maverick. Actually there were two Agent Zero's, but I think the first became Maverick - it's confusing.

The only person I can think Christian Clark is playing now is either James Hudson (Guardian) or a relative to Wolverine.

I was starting to think Agent Zero had been replaced by Deadpool. Now I'm picturing Logan freeing Deadpool and the two mercenaries going head to head while Wolvie takes on Creed.

I was starting to think Agent Zero had been replaced by Deadpool. Now I'm picturing Logan freeing Deadpool and the two mercenaries going head to head while Wolvie takes on Creed.

That's what I was thinking at first too. I had a feeling if he made it into the film, they'd cast a small-name actor for Agent Zero, since he comes off as more of a silent henchman.

This project must be way bigger than Gavin Hood had aniticipated, lol. I hope he's doing ok, handling the big cast (there are still smaller roles yet to be announced).

Agent Zero??? He better either look like Maverick, or be called Maverick in the movie.

JP is just trying to give his buddy Bamfer something to do.

seriously. they better call him maverick. this movie will make even less sense if they don't. gambit and beak in wolverine's past?

I'm waiting.

Wow, Agent Zero, huh.

That was the best thread merge I've ever seen, TOB. :oldrazz:

Agent Zero:
henney_daniel.jpg

I bet he's gonna be bada$$

He's really hot.. er, good looking.

So I guess Maverick isn't going to be German in this huh.

^Guess not =/

He's really hot.. er, good looking.

I think he might be a model or someone popular where he's from. There's a ton of photos on the net of him posing, etc.

daniel2.jpg

he's from the u.s. but it looks like he's only been in asian movies/ tv shows. and his imdb profile says he was a model.

Oh god... My girlfriend is going to go crazy over this news. I know who this guy is. Since my girlfriend is Korean, I kind of watch all these dramas with her and he was in one of them I watched. This guy is huge over there. He's half white half korean. He did a series of commercials with Gweneth Paltrow. It's ridiculous how good-looking this man is.

first link on youtube... http://youtube.com/watch?v=OJ8DPeOvNYQ&feature=related

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"