The Official Wolverine FAQ

The movie plot is focused on Logan's jorney, from his childhood in Alberta, to his afilliation with the Weapon X program, where he get's his esqueleton grafted with Adamantium. His rivalry with Sabertooth, his relationship with Silverfox and his membership in Team X and more. Everything will be explained.

And, from what i've read, David Benniof's script basis was rewritten by Skip Woods, James Vanderbilt and Marc Guggehein. Is that correct?

And, from what i've read, David Benniof's script basis was rewritten by Skip Woods, James Vanderbilt and Marc Guggehein. Is that correct?
Also David Ayer (TRAINING DAY, HARSH TIMES) made revisions to the Benioff script.

When was it revealed that Marc Guggenheim would be doing something with the script?

I've seen it mentioned here before and it seems likely because of his work on WOLVERINE the comic, the Wolverine movie game and the up-coming Hugh Jackman comic NOWHERE MAN; but not once have I seen a direct quote from the film-makers about MG's involvment.

I read he only added a scene setting up a sequel (Problably in Japan).

Does anyone know if they actually name him James Howlett in this film? I'm kinda hoping they go the Ed Norton route from Fight Club and not mention his name...have the "Origin" characters call him "the boy" or "my son". etc.

Does anyone know if they actually name him James Howlett in this film? I'm kinda hoping they go the Ed Norton route from Fight Club and not mention his name...have the "Origin" characters call him "the boy" or "my son". etc.
IMDb has it up as "Young Logan". But they also have "Elizabeth Howlett", and Aaron Jeffery down as "Logan's Half Brother" when everything we've seen suggests he would be playing "Thomas Logan" from ORIGIN.

IMDb has it up as "Young Logan". But they also have "Elizabeth Howlett", and Aaron Jeffery down as "Logan's Half Brother" when everything we've seen suggests he would be playing "Thomas Logan" from ORIGIN.

IMDB still thinks Dog and Creed are two different people :whatever:

they have him listed as "Logan's half-brother".

they're completely off in so many ways

Ok..

Shows you how ugly guys are when they wear sideburns like that...he's actually a good looking guy without it...

Untitled-2.jpg

that aaron jeffery guy is ripped

aaronjeffery4ge8.jpg

and to match the Logan bloodline he's 6'2" and was the same age as jackman and schreiber when he shot the movie

how many continuity errors exist so far.

for now the only one i can spot is stryker seems to no longer have a southern accent

Where the hell is the blood...I recently watched some of the X-Men movies and in X2 they show the bonding process...And it was pretty gory with blood streaming down his hands when the claws came out, when he gets out of the tank...!

I want it to be the same here...!

They won't show blood in any trailers. Not in the US anyway. In the French trailer you see the bullet hole in Logans head when he gets shot emerging from the tank.

Oh and his character is James Logan. Creed calls him "Jimmy".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"