The Official Ant-Man News and Speculation Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a rumour about it a while back - no idea where it started, though - but I'm not sure anybody ever thought too much of it.

I first saw it reported (at least as fact and not speculation) on Bleeding Cool.

I'm fascinated by this feige quote regarding Dr strange relating to ant man warning could be spoilery [BLACKOUT]
How strange will Strange be? Look to the closing moments of Peyton Reed's Ant-Man to get a taste of what's to come. “We send Ant-Man on a very weird, mind-bending journey at the end of Ant-Man," Feige said. "It was something we hadn’t seen in a shrinking movie before, but it also represents the tip of the mind-bending weirdness we’re going to do in Strange, which I think will surprise people."
[/BLACKOUT]

What!? There may be some crazy stuff in this we don't know about. cant wait to see what feige means.

Last edited:
I'm fascinated by this feige quote regarding Dr strange relating to ant man warning could be spoilery [BLACKOUT]
How strange will Strange be? Look to the closing moments of Peyton Reed's Ant-Man to get a taste of what's to come. “We send Ant-Man on a very weird, mind-bending journey at the end of Ant-Man," Feige said. "It was something we hadn’t seen in a shrinking movie before, but it also represents the tip of the mind-bending weirdness we’re going to do in Strange, which I think will surprise people."
[/BLACKOUT]

What!? There may be some crazy stuff in this we don't know about. cant wait to see what feige means.

he's just going to drop something like that and then leave us hanging? kev i thought we were bros

Great to hear the early word is good. I hope the general reception is just as positive.

Great new spot:

[YT]ZBVhuhnWxKs[/YT]

It's gonna be expensive as ****, especially here in Chicago, but I am very tempted to see this thing in Imax 3D.

LOL. Pena really looks like the scene stealer.

Just a heads up, chances are we'll start getting spoilers after the premiere - happened with Age of Ultron.

People like comedy in super hero movies and I'm one of em. Id rather not feel like Im going to a funeral for 2 hours.

People like comedy in super hero movies and I'm one of em. Id rather not feel like Im going to a funeral for 2 hours.

So you just want a popcorn, turn your brain off blockbuster that doesn't challenge your cerebral machinations.:o

:oldrazz:

[/BLACKOUT]

Maybe he's talking about the Microverse.

I didn't expect David Dastmalchian's character Kurt to sound Eastern European/Russian.

MBOKjqo.jpg

Could that be Falcon shooting that gun?

[/BLACKOUT]

That sounds awesome! My excitement for this just kicked up a notch

New TV spot focuses on Michael Pena's character a bit. He really does seem to steal the show with his humor.

[YT]WI60nrhG9YA[/YT]

Also, if it hasn't already been stated, it sounds like the review embargo is being lifted on July 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"