The Official Ant-Man News and Speculation Thread - Part 7

Discussion in 'Ant-Man' started by Thread Manager, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TalismanRing Cyclone Cookie Tosser

It's the same way with the AOU trailer. Japan trailers often don't care about spoilers since the movies come out so late there anyway.

2. terry78 I'm not cap'n crunch, fool

Japan is very literal. They just don't give a **** about it, haha. If something happens, they will tell you, no bones about it.

3. The Ironstar Registered

I'm seeing words like "Tons of fun";"entertaining"! Much different than A2 early reactions.

4. The Ironstar Registered

I like the old Beetle design
    [​IMG]

and what about this guy :drl:
    [​IMG]

5. BadrHari Registered

I'm extremely hyped up and excited about Ant-Man and I'm not really sure why, lol.

6. Moridin Death Contagious Deity

It's ironic how acknowledging the reality of the situation - that the director/writer leaving, taking much of his crew & studio having extensive re-writes done mere weeks before filming would spell big trouble for any film - gets you classed as a "Wright fanboy".

But acting like all that happening is irrelevant and Marvel is obviously going to deliver a great film anyway you silly doubting Thomas is totally rational and not blind fanboyism at all.

7. Whiskey Tango Registered

Crying and moaning and acting like angry, entitled whiners calling for Marvel's head is what got people labeled Wright fanboys, not "acknowledging the reality of the situation"

After a string of solid hits plus a few major blockbusters, one could be forgiven for trusting the people in charge to pull this project off despite setbacks.

#932 Whiskey Tango, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  8. Joeyjojo72 Registered

Big difference between pure speculation based on emotion and "acknowledging reality".

9. Vartha Mod of Thunder

Heh Razorback was a character created by an Arkansas Sports fan YEARS ago. Arkansas doesn't have any Pro teams but the College has teams each sport is a Razorback Boar. The Minor league Baseball team is the Naturals with a BIG FOOT as the team mascot lol

10. Vartha Mod of Thunder

Probably because he was supposed to be in AVENGERS lol

11. Vartha Mod of Thunder

I haven't read ALL the new series, but Scott has started a Security Company and has Hired those guys to help prevent Security breeches. I was surprised Grizzly was still around.

12. Vartha Mod of Thunder

From what I read on one review, There's TWO credit Scenes. So if you see it early STAY UNTIL THE END

13. Moridin Death Contagious Deity

Oh come on. You're going to try to make out that anyone who didn't buy into "In Marvel I trust" for this is just an entitled whiner? Really?

And no one on the other side was firing vitriol at Wright & his fans? Really?

What? How is saying "the director/writers leaving and the studio ordering heavy re-writes weeks before filming is not a good thing for a film" speculation?

I wonder would you consider someone saying "Ant Man will be awesome regardless becase Marvel!" to be "speculation based on emotion"? Or does that not count because it's positive?

14. Whiskey Tango Registered

You're not the sort of poster I'm talking about, so no, not really. Sorry you feel so downtrodden.

#939 Whiskey Tango, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  15. Village_Idiot Captain of Industry

I wonder if we'll get to see any other classic characters during the Flashback scenes

Were Ant-Man and Wasp working alone when tragedy struck , or were they part of a larger team , and who were they fighting , assuming they were fighting someone when Wasp meets her demise

16. Ant Maaaaan

I wouldn't count this as spoiler material if this is true, but is there a reference to Ultron in Ant-Man? If anyone knows...?

17. Hunter Rider Ronin

Agreed, the director has taken full advantage of Ant-Man's suit to create unique looking action.

18. Marvel Registered

I've said that losing Wright would be like losing Tom Cruise as Tony Stark. At the end of the day we'll all be glad it happened.

It's not just an MCU thing. I think The Wolverine losing Aronofsky for Mangold was the best thing for that movie as well.

This coming from a fan who was *****ing up a storm when they announced Hank Pym would be a 70 year old in the film. I've come around and I genuinely can't wait to see this film.

19. PyroChamber Not lactose, it's milk!

I don't know everything about Ant-Man but don't his abilities come from the Pym Particles themselves and not from the suit? Because they're making it look like he gets the size altering power from just the suit and not the particles. Unless they just haven't mentioned it yet.

20. <(o_o)> Evangeline Is My Hero!

Ant-Man's abilities come from the Pym Particles themselves but the suit allows Ant-Man to manipulate the Pym Particles by turning them on & off it need be.

21. Sleiek Registered

Yeah I noticed that Scott Lang could control the ants even when he's not wearing the suit. I mean the scene where 3 ants spin a coin while Lang is sitting in the car in his casual attire. Is that what it's supposed to mean?

22. The Ironstar Registered

On another note: why isn't the ytube tab working?

23. <(o_o)> Evangeline Is My Hero!

The antenna's on the helmet allow Ant-Man to communicate with ants due to certain algorithms so Scott would have to be wearing the helmet to control the ants but since we didn't see him in the helmet maybe Hope was wearing it instead & controlling the ants in that scene.

24. Hunter Rider Ronin

It seems to be working to me, what is happening when you try to use it?

25. First Avenger Registered

More Twitter reactions,all positive!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.