The Official "Ask A Brotha" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because there are no such thing as black females on the Hype. I probably wouldn't believe you if Katie wasn't on uncool hiatus. I figure black females on the Hype is like Highlander. There can only be one.
:lmao:

It's because there are no such thing as black females on the Hype. I probably wouldn't believe you if Katie wasn't on uncool hiatus. I figure black females on the Hype is like Highlander. There can only be one.

Lmao, at last count I think there were at least 5 of us, that I know of.

No WAY! Names. We have you Spidey and Katie. That's 3. Who's the other 2?

What do you plan on doing with this information, send out Black History greeting cards? :oldrazz:

I'm sure there's more that I don't know about, I'm not on here much and not everyone ventures in some of the same forums I do.

What do you plan on doing with this information, send out Black History greeting cards? :oldrazz:

I'm sure there's more that I don't know about, I'm not on here much and not everyone ventures in some of the same forums I do.

Now you spoiled my surprise! They were gonna be my "Greetings from the Mother Land" cards!:o

A real good question would be why everyone on Skype is black except for Kane and Billeh.

We all know that Bamfer and Aesop Rocks is not black.

Bamfer was in my 'Soul Brothers featuring the E-Man Experience and that one white guy Bamf.' He gets in by default. Aesop had no color. He only exists to rock.

You're the dude,playin the dude disguised as another dude.

TropicThunder.jpg

You son of a *****! *flips table over*

table.gif

Does anyone here have parents who lived during the civil rights era? If yes. What were their experiences with it?

My parents caught more the tail end of it. When they were little they couldn't safely stop at rest stops when traveling at night, so they usually went on the side of the road in jars and stuff.

My grandparents have the stories about, y'know, on the train to Alabama from Cleveland and when they hit Kentucky border, all the black people have to move to the coal car. But my particular grandparents wanted to make sure we didn't resent white people because of racism, so there's always some note about that one white lady that was nice to him as a kid, or white abolitionists who ran the underground railroad.

White girls or Asians girls.

Which is more of a black man's kryptonite?

It really does depend on the guy. I usually see black guys with unattractive (to me) white girls, and I think that's more of a racial insecurity thing. I'm partial to Asians, but there's little Kryptonite more effective than a compatible black woman for a guy who's not put out with his own ethnicity (ie bad experience, so "all black girls are X").

Eddie Griffin would disagree, I'm sure, but I really don't know any black guy who goes primarily for whites or asians who doesn't have a personal emotional gripe with black females.

Weaves- Do you like it when a girl wears them? Or do you prefer their natural hair?

I don't, but I can never tell, so no harm no foul.

All my brothers are with white women. I don't care one way or the other but I just thought that I'd mentioned it. I honestly hate when black chicks say "white women are stealing our men." I don't have any men so yeah. I'm sure that some black guys like white women for all the wrong reasons but I'd like to believe that most don't.

Most black guys I know that choose only white women say it's because of the attitude of black women. I think it's a cop out IMO. Just say that's your preference. I prefer black women so I tolerate the attitude! :p

Most black guys I know that choose only white women say it's because of the attitude of black women. I think it's a cop out IMO. Just say that's your preference. I prefer black women so I tolerate the attitude! :p
Yeah nothing wrong with having a preference but and I'm not saying that I don't have my preferences so this isn't a critical comment, it is strange to prefer someone of another race over your own. I mean what does that say about you and how you feel about your parents all that jazz?

My deceased sister was married to a white guy, whom my family loves because he's a good dude and he's taking care of their children. So basically my family seems to love white people. Look out white people we are coming for you!

On the same note this young black girl seemed to find it funny when I told her that I found white guys attractive.

My deceased sister was married to a white guy, whom my family loves because he's a good dude and he's taking care of their children. So basically my family seems to love white people. Look out white people we are coming for you!

Yeaaaah, I don't think white people are going to mind that. :)

Yeah nothing wrong with having a preference but and I'm not saying that I don't have my preferences so this isn't a critical comment, it is strange to prefer someone of another race over your own. I mean what does that say about you and how you feel about your parents all that jazz?

On the same note this young black girl seemed to find it funny when I told her that I found white guys attractive.

:wow: How dare you!?!

:oldrazz:

I think black women get a bad rap. I do believe SOME fit into the bad mold however. The black women that bother me are the ones who complain about there being no good black men around but turn around and say they want a thug and wonder why their man always cheats on them and beats them up and is in and out of jail.:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"