The Official "Ask A Brotha" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 percent of black women marry outside their race and 8 percent of white women marry outside their race.

Compare that to Asian women who marry outside their race 40 percent of the time (mostly to white guys).

In other words, Asian men are screwed.

Challenge Accepted.

Engaged to someone who's half white and black.

Success.

As an Asian male (not heterosexual, but still, I have eyes to see) you're pretty much bang on with that last point. I would hate it if I was straight.

Although the percentage you cite seems a little high to me, but not surprisingly so.

Well, I have an Asian friend who married a white woman, so I think there's still hope for Asian men. :word:

One of my best friends lives in VA, him and all his Filipino friends are all married to white girls. It's like you move down there, they come to your door and give you a fruit basket and a white girl.

Maybe it's the terrible stereotype that Asian men have small penises. :(

One of my best friends lives in VA, him and all his Filipino friends are all married to white girls. It's like you move down there, they come to your door and give you a fruit basket and a white girl.

Anecdotally speaking, only from my personal experience, for some strange reason the best places for Asian men tend to be the "red states": Virginia, Texas, Alberta, etc.

In some ways, it's not surprising, since most of the racial stereotypes against Asian-American men comes from liberal intellectualism, rather than the traditional sources of racism. But we're getting off topic.

All I know is, I don't care that by 2050 or so, that the white population in America and/or Canada will be minority. Boo Hoo...and I say Boo Hoo as a white guy. Taking care of Mother Earth, hoping the best for my country...to me matters more. My race becoming minority doesn't matter to me. Why? Because I'm human...I care for all. Maybe I'm wording it wrong, but I care for the entire human species. It's not shocking white is losing population. I'm attracted to women of all color.

Most black people I know and meet these days are the non-ghetto kind.

I think most black people in general are tired or that ghetto stuff. Even the people I know that some would say are ghetto or thug or whatever aren't that really like that if you get to know them.

I would be all for abandoning the ghetto culture that some blacks live by but when you look at the alternative you realize it's better to have a questionable culture than have no culture at all.

I don't want all black people being the same as whites socially. It's imposrtant to have our own voice and identity.

I would be all for abandoning the ghetto culture that some blacks live by but when you look at the alternative you realize it's better to have a questionable culture than have no culture at all.

I don't want all black people being the same as whites socially. It's imposrtant to have our own voice and identity.
Black people have numerous cultures (globally).

Plus culture is all ways evolving anyway. The whole ghetto thing will evolve into something else eventually

All I know is, I don't care that by 2050 or so, that the white population in America and/or Canada will be minority. Boo Hoo...and I say Boo Hoo as a white guy. Taking care of Mother Earth, hoping the best for my country...to me matters more. My race becoming minority doesn't matter to me. Why? Because I'm human...I care for all. Maybe I'm wording it wrong, but I care for the entire human species. It's not shocking white is losing population. I'm attracted to women of all color.
If all races became a single race, people would be mad for a couple weeks then go back to fighting about minor differences and chasing money and women.

Of course there will be small pocket of racial purists staying seperate from society. They will be like Amish people but without the dignity and respect.

Well, I have an Asian friend who married a white woman, so I think there's still hope for Asian men. :word:
Yeah even though Asian women marry outside their race 40 percent of the time, Asian men do it 20 percent of the time.

If all races became a single race, people would be mad for a couple weeks then go back to fighting about minor differences and chasing money and women.

Of course there will be small pocket of racial purists staying seperate from society. They will be like Amish people but without the dignity and respect.

If all the races became mixed, does it mean all women will look like Jessica Alba, and all men will look like Dwayne Johnson? :wow:

That's a funny joke Mr!:cmad:

:funny::p

We don't take kindly to people who joke around here. It's all about being super cereal.:dry:

It's not the ghetto culture that I hate, but it's when people are proud to be ignorant that pisses me off. We all have our ghetto/country moments no matter what color you are. I can't say that I hate ghetto people inherently, but I hate a lot of people with the ghetto mentality that revel in stupidity like my sister.

What really irks me is that these people always say that what they do is the "real" black experience, but that couldn't be further from the truth. It's like the people who say that hip hop was the first music to define black people. Wrong dumb asses! Jazz and blues was!:cmad:

I think people afriad of the races mixing never saw a hot brazillain woman. Brazillain women are what happen when races continue to mix. Not a bad outcome if you ask me.

I don't want all black people being the same as whites socially. It's important to have our own voice and identity.
I agree but I don't want our identity to be bad things like saying somebody is trying to be white if they are educated and are interested in certain things or wearing clothes that don't fit.

I think people afriad of the races mixing never saw a hot brazillain woman. Brazillain women are what happen when races continue to mix. Not a bad outcome if you ask me.

I'm gonna get me a delorean and see you guys in the future!!:awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"