The Avengers The Official Avengers Fan Art & Manip thread - Part 2

Miss America, She-Hulk, Thora and Lady Loki. Actresses already settled on, but thanks anyway. Funnily enough Pam Grier is exactly who I thought of for female Nick Fury. :)

I much prefer American Dream to Miss America

Why cant she still be Captain America?

Women cant be Captains? lol

Would you people stop asking silly questions and let the man work!:woot:

Because this series is called 'If Women Ruled the World 2', essentially what would happen if the ladies had created everything. It's not the female counter part to the the male character ala Batman and Batwoman. And Iron Maiden is the first.

Very cool idea, awesome manip, but there's only one Iron Maiden :cwink::

[YT]n7yEp-QNB4Y[/YT]

Just kidding.

Why cant she still be Captain America?

Women cant be Captains? lol

In that case just leave all the name's relatively the same
Captain America
Iron Woman
Thora
Hulk
Nicky Fury
Loki

just a gif i made of thanos

thanos.gif

If my calculation is correct....... xdddd

(I'm not saying that Captain scene was at the same time as others, just that he was still sleeping in the ice i reckon~)

42.jpg

Last edited:

(I'm not saying that Captain scene was at the same time as others, just that he was still sleeping in the ice i reckon~)

42.jpg

Interesting, though I think the scene from Thor that's shown in that picture took place AFTER the whole fiasco at Stark Expo since Coulson left on the same day that Tony would end up confronting Vanko for the last time, and by the time that the scene from Thor happens from the picture shown above, Coulson has not only arrived in Mexico but started confiscating Jane's belongings and has already set up base camp at the hammer site.

when cap runs outside after waking up. you see a commercial on the jumbo screen in timesquare. it's for the stark expo.

when cap runs outside after waking up. you see a commercial on the jumbo screen in timesquare. it's for the stark expo.

That may be, but I think it was confirmed that Steve wakes up only a week prior to the events of "TA" and that takes place about a year after the events of IM2, Thor, and TIH.

Anyone have a larger version of the individual art pics of the avengers marvel phase 1 box set

i made my own version with starlord. click the picture for a larger version.

this one i used thor. the awesome asgard background was made by VARTHA, i just added some stuff to it.
thorasgardplanets.png

so is the eye on the pyramid on the back his other eye?

42.jpg
I did see a Marvel timeline (I think it was official) that said that Iron man 2, Incredible Hulk, Thor, and Captain America (present day scenes) all took place in the same week

Cap was thawed a few months before Avengers takes place not sure can't remember how long right now but certain it wasn't a week.

Just for fun. I found the perfect photo of Gregg and couldn't let it go to waste.

coulsonlives.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"