Batman Returns The Official Batman Returns Thread - Part 4

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/118711332494/the-bat-the-cat-the-penguin-batman-returns

tumblr_no777delDL1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_no777delDL1rrkahjo2_540.gif

tumblr_no777delDL1rrkahjo3_540.gif

Awesome as usual Kane.

I'm not the biggest Burton fan, and I was sure as hell not a fan of his Batman. But I bought both blurays at a bargain and watched them back to back, it was a complete different experience this time. I finally see and felt what so many feel about these films. I don't know how else to put it, but better late than never.

Michelle Pfeiffer would be my oscar winner for her role.

Agreed 100%. She is brilliant in Batman Returns.

I may have my issues with BR in terms of storytelling, but Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman is the reason why I have seen this movie so many times. So awesome.

Keaton's batstare sure was awesome and the lighting made it even better!

Pfeiffer was good in the role but winning an oscar for it? :whatever:

Like you don't do the same when it suits you. You can think what you want and so can i. I think it's a solid performance but i roll my eyes when somebody says it should have won an Oscar. That's my opinion, i expressed it, get off my ass. Anytime somebody says something that isn't COMPLETE PRAISE of your beloved Michelle Pfeiffer you bring out the same B.S. Maybe YOU should also read that link because your nose is constantly up her ass and you can't take anything other than worship when it comes to Michelle.

Last edited:
You can disagree with someone's opinion without being so damn rude about it.

Your attitude is constantly hostile and defensive about the silliest things. Just to be clear, my post had nothing to do with the actress in question. Say what you want about her... you are MORE than entitled to your opinion. However, my point was that you didn't need to bring up the topic weeks later simply to ''roll your eyes'' at another posters thoughts on the performance.

You've been guilty of a few hyperbolic statements yourself and were none too happy when someone dismissed them with contempt.

Im hostile? I haven't bashed Burton in a while. I roll my eyes and im hostile, and you're not, of course. All i did was come into the thread, i saw something, i disagreed and YOU came in on your white Pfeiffer horse in pure defense mode as you do every single time someone speaks ill of her. Guess what, not everybody thinks she's the greatest actress of all time. I like her, always have. Loved some of her stuff when i was younger but she hasn't done anything special for a LONG time.

Weeks later? It was a few days ago. I saw a reply from the 18th, i responded on the 21st. Yeah, a few weeks..just to be an a-hole. Nope.

Hey Shauner, here's an idea, how about you don't get so pissy when someone says something you don't agree with? He can think Michelle deserved an Oscar for Catwoman all he wants to.

Grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"