The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 3

Oh Hell Yeah…

Looks better than I expected. I feared they would remove the film grain because this release isn't by Warner Archive label. Their Blu-ray release of this movie looks great. Better than The Animated Series Blu-Ray that was by normal Warner.

Great trailer very intense, however the original still has a unique spark to it.

This movie really has something special about it. Plus, just watching that trailer makes me remember why Kevin Conroy will always be my favorite voice for Batman.

A link for UK fans:

Last edited:
Personally I find the cover art... Erf.
It's that usual graphic treatment for all DC animated movies cover that I just don't understand. Matter of taste of course !
At least, it's not as poor as the recent "Ultimate Collector Edition" for the movies. Again, matter of taste... :oldrazz:
I don't like that cover either. It looks just like the cover of the 2017 movie Batman and Harley Quinn.

Shout out to Mariam, she deserved so much more.

7b0f869477c33f82529578ee201893668bdea20a.gifv
cba97449a347e169d5474782b2ba4af1cb31a2db.gifv

5ab26ecb6d284d960023a7dba3b35e7ec603b68c.gifv
f1d1ddb0ce20e39b89a6784fda859c9413489ec8.gifv

I rewatched ‘Harlequinade’. I forgot how entertaining Veronica Vreeland was.

IMG_6431.gif

Always liked the character.
IMG_6432.gif

Yeah, $150 is no joke. I might have to wait awhile for a decent sale.

Looks great... but I can't justify the price when I have all the previous volumes.

I have the four-volume French collection, but I've always been annoyed by its very "childish" layout and format that is smaller than a regular comics. So...

Yeah, I think I'll buy that Omnibus, even if I'm not big on that format either.
The previous regular American volumes are just too hard to find at a decent price on import.

Do any of you happen to remember this intro for the show? They definitely used it on Fox Kids back in the day but none of my friends remember this.

I loved this intro.

Nice, yeah. I kinda wish they'd re-done the intro again for the 'New Adventures' episodes. Instead it was just the 'Batman/Superman' one or the original TAS one.

It's on the season 3 episodes on the bluray. Apparently, they originally used that intro to showcase they were more family-friendly for the tv stations because it has Robin in it.

Edit: Oh this is the alt intro, I see. Yeah I remember seeing those on some VHS tapes.

I’m a little meh on that Batman and don’t necessarily need the Robin, but based on the villains, I think I’m gonna be dropping a fair bit of $$$ on the rogues gallery.

It's basically Bryan Cranston if he was voiced by Jonathan Banks. And funny enough both were Jim Gordons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"