Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Bnj5J1QIcAAyCve.jpg:large

tumblr_navlhecsxW1qd4rf5o1_500.jpg

http://www.gothamsite.com/gotham-episode-10-lovecraft-description/
Gotham Episode 10 “LoveCraft” Description
Posted by: Craig Byrne October 30, 2014

FOX has released a short description for the November 24 episode of Gotham.

It’s called “LoveCraft” and here’s the short write-up with some new spoilers:

Following a misstep, Gordon is reassigned to duty at Arkham Asylum. Meanwhile, Selina (Camren Bicondova) leads a new friend on a perilous journey through Gotham to evade the assassins after her.

Soooooooo....

A night in Bedlam for Gordon, and almost certainly Bruce Wayne's first lesson in Gotham's streets.

I like the way the title is referencing one of the other Gotham's of literature.

Soooooooo....

A night in Bedlam for Gordon, and almost certainly Bruce Wayne's first lesson in Gotham's streets.

I like the way the title is referencing one of the other Gotham's of literature.

Fingers tightly crossed that the person Selina is guiding is indeed Bruce- meaning the assassins are after her (since the press release says "Her" rather than "Him.")

If she does have a Falcone connection, this could be the episode that reveals it. Or maybe the Dollmaker's back.

Well, looks like Bruce is getting his first taste of Gotham's nightlife, and we get to see a Bullock and Pennyworth teamup.

Awesome.

Honestly, the thing I'm looking most forward to? Alfred in action.

I wonder who the female "assassin" is? Shiva? maybe a member of the League?

Just hope that Bruce doesn't come across as too helpless and we see his brain in gear and his courage.

Awesome! Looks like Bruce will get his first life lesson on the streets of Gotham :yay:

I wonder if Jeremy Irons's version of Alfred will be anywhere near as badass as this show's version is so far.

Just hope that Bruce doesn't come across as too helpless and we see his brain in gear and his courage.

they've done an exceptional job at having him come across as capable and intelligent. smart enough to know his own shortcomings for the most part (other than thinking he should have done something to save his parents)

He seems to have an idea of what he wants to become. And what it might take to reach his goal.

this episode might teach him how far away that goal is and how long it might take him to get there.

they've done an exceptional job at having him come across as capable and intelligent. smart enough to know his own shortcomings for the most part (other than thinking he should have done something to save his parents)

He seems to have an idea of what he wants to become. And what it might take to reach his goal.

this episode might teach him how far away that goal is and how long it might take him to get there.

Agree. But I'd like them to show how intelligent he is and that even at an early age he can think on his feet. Maybe some clever little move that lets them escape from the assassin. Don't want it to be Selina babysitting him the whole show. They should work as a team.

I love this promo. From the very start I've wanted Selina to show Bruce the ropes on the streets of Gotham so I'm excited to see him interact in the harsher environment. I I have huge problems with Alfred's portrayal on this show but I do like the idea that he can handle himself. But from this preview they are taking that
with him shooting people
WAY TOO FAR!!!

Well, in some continuities, isn't Alfred ex-secret service? This Alfred certainly seems to be, so I have no problem with it at all. Someone puts young Bruce in danger, he isn't going to mess around and will do what it takes to keep him safe. I feel that must have been one of the reasons why the Wayne's hired him.

That was a great promo.

I actually thought Ivy wouldn't be seen again for a long time.

Considering she was used in promo artwork for the show, I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen her at all between the pilot and episode 10. I assume at some point we'll see something happen with her mom and how she got adopted by the Isleys.

I love this promo. From the very start I've wanted Selina to show Bruce the ropes on the streets of Gotham so I'm excited to see him interact in the harsher environment. I I have huge problems with Alfred's portrayal on this show but I do like the idea that he can handle himself. But from this preview they are taking that
with him shooting people
WAY TOO FAR!!!

An ex-military guy shooting people? Shocker! :eek:

Ok, who else wants some Alfred flashbacks? :awesome:

faQ6ILg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"