GAMBIT2012016-int-LR-1-341dc.jpg

GAMBIT2012016-int-LR-2-32d49.jpg

GAMBIT2012016-int-LR-3-0cca4.jpg

GAMBIT2012016-int-LR-4-138cc.jpg

GAMBIT2012016-int-LR-5-a465a.jpg

GAMBIT #16
JAMES ASMUS (W)
CLAY MANN (A/C)
• Who is Gambit’s friend Fence? How did they meet? And what secrets is he hiding?
• To save those dear to him, Gambit must attempt the impossible – and he’ll need all of his thieving skills to succeed!
• The past is gone but not forgotten in this explosive penultimate issue!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

So sad they are ending this series! I finally got caught up over the summer, and I have enjoyed every second of it. Farewell, Clay Mann and your gratuitous shirtless Gambit scenes. We shall miss you!

No news on Gambit's new team? Hopefully we will get some hints in the final issue.

GAMBIT2012017-DC11-LR-5e07c.jpg

GAMBIT2012017-int-LR-1-f5634.jpg

GAMBIT2012017-int-LR-2-3230c.jpg

GAMBIT2012017-int-LR-3-7f17f.jpg

GAMBIT2012017-int-LR-4-4c0a7.jpg

GAMBIT #17
JAMES ASMUS (W)
CLAY MANN (A/C)
• Gambit’s latest solo series reaches its climactic conclusion!
• Torn between his separate lives - mutant hero and master thief – Gambit is forced to make a choice between the two, with major consequences for what comes next!
• But he better make his choice fast - because he’s trapped at the center of a deadly super-villain riot! (And a few of them may have scores to settle with Gambit himself.)
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

I don't want this to end. :waa:

What's the story behind the kittens? All I know is Mystique of all people gave them to him. What's up with that?

I think it's just a cuteness thing, to show that Remy has heart because he loves kittens, lol. :p

I'm really going to miss this book and yet we get 15000 books with Avengers or X Men on them every month with Wolverine in each.

I know, right? I am a Wolvie fan don't get me wrong, but I've been suffering from a bit of overkill for a while now... :(

I like Wolverine as well but it is over kill with so many characters in the X verse you could have to 1 or 2 'popular' characters that could help carry a book. We don't need kitty Storm and Wolverine in everything. Same with flipping Captain America and Iron Man hell they added Wolverine, Cap and Spider-Man personas to Moon Knight which to me insulted people and the character. Scares me how little imagination there is now that readers only like about 3 characters.

Damn you Marvel you cannot leave us hanging like that BRING BACK GAMBIT AS AN ALL NEW!!!!!

Nothing would please me more. :D

It was a fun ride. Sad that it's over. Guess I'll have to look for back issues of X-men to get my Gambit fix again...

He has to land on a team somewhere, right? :(

As long as it isn't in a pine box I'll be happy, lol. :p

Yep, it's seems we'll see which book he lands in at NYCC in a couple of weeks.

How the heck do you know that?

Coulda sworn I put this in here before, but he'll be back at some point:

Jumping into some fan questions for the week, gambitaab asks, "with 'Gambit' and 'Astonishing X-Men' ending, where can Gambit finds expect to see him next? I feel like he would be a great fit in Aaron's new Amazing X-Men book."

Alonso: We have big plans for Gambit, gambitaab -- and they involve a team he's never been a member of before.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=47504

There's supposed to be a bunch of announcements about new titles coming up at NYCC, so maybe he'll get something there.

Sounds great! Thanks. :D

Most people i've seen seem to think it will will be X-Factor relaunch. Maybe Thunderbolts with his new friends?

Most people i've seen seem to think it will will be X-Factor relaunch. Maybe Thunderbolts with his new friends?

That'd actually be pretty nifty... but they've always kind of kept Gambit in the X-circuit. He isn't all that popular or well known to people that aren't following what's going on with Marvel's mutants. Possible, but I feel like folks are right in assuming X-Factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"