Gotham The Official Gotham News and discussion thread - Part 5

Finally, let's mention season 5's original ideas: it was announced the show would introduce the Ventriloquist and Scarface, Lady Shiva, Mother and Orphan, and Man-Bat. The season was also set to feature Bruce joining a gang to infiltrate No Man's Land and adaptation of Batman: Zero Year, which featured Nygma as the Riddler. There was also a plan for Nygma to be hiding in an abandoned library, surrounded by books and talking to himself, while naked and covered in riddle-themed tattoos. And Batman's final suit was set to be a "matte, metallic short-eared battle suit", inspired by The Dark Knight Rises, said by John Stephens.

I wonder how far they got with that suit before ending up with the one we got.

I wish Fox hadn't cut the length of episodes for S5! Sounds like it could have been truly epic!!!

Don’t know if anyone else here has gotten the Batman Definitive History book by Andrew Farago and Gina McIntyre, but it’s nice to see Denny O’Neil give the show a shout-out (that he considers it the best of Batman on TV) in his preface.

So, anybody seeing that #SaveGotham is Trending?
It made me think that honestly, it wouldnt be the worst idea to do a sequel to it imo.

I could see it working with the right people doing it.
You could go all out with it and build something crazy with a bigger budget and all that.

Since its ending i have kind of softened my stance on it because of how it embraced the crazyness of the Batman universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"