Gotham The Official Gotham News and discussion thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there's legal purposes to why they can't outright call him the Joker.

That's what I thought at first, but David Mazouz clearly implied in the interview that they're bringing in the 'real' Joker, and that it's "one of the most brilliant things Gotham has ever done."

Which honestly just makes the whole deal with Jerome all the more irritating and perplexing.

That's what I thought at first, but David Mazouz clearly implied in the interview that they're bringing in the 'real' Joker, and that it's "one of the most brilliant things Gotham has ever done."

Which honestly just makes the whole deal with Jerome all the more irritating and perplexing.

I'm going to hold Mazouz to that and give him a beating if it turns out to not be one of the most brilliant things done. :yay:

Well... he has been wrong about one thing in the past. ^^'

I was hoping he would be wrong, like the Harley Quinn speculation, but the fact Cameron basically backed it up means it's probably true!

With all the above being said, David also stated all the villains would team up and terrorize the city in the next 11 episodes, spearheaded by Jerome, which makes me wonder if Cameron Monaghan will feature more than his usual three episodes per season.

With all the above being said, David also stated all the villains would team up and terrorize the city in the next 11 episodes, spearheaded by Jerome, which makes me wonder if Cameron Monaghan will feature more than his usual three episodes per season.

I hope this happens at least.

Same. Seeing him present for more than usual would be a treat (though it still depends how much he's featured given he's still starring in Shameless).

That and, some of Cameron's recent tweets are starting to make believe there's more to the Jerome thing than meets the eyes.

Will be great to see more of him and that villain teamup could be great. I would love to know which villains exactly would be teaming up.

Yeah, right now I'm WAY more invested in the massive villain team-up than on whether Jerome is/will be Joker or not. I'll just let that play and see how it does.

Is this the same preview that was featured after episode 11? 'Cause it's blocked in my country and I have no way of knowing.

ignoring the jerome not being real joker i like most of here but if they wanted a bruce ivy hooking up or at least ivy coming on to brice or like in long halloween bruce for a peroid under ivy's control i really wish they had kept original actress.it's just looks way too creepy for peyton List kissing david.

Is this the same preview that was featured after episode 11? 'Cause it's blocked in my country and I have no way of knowing.

Yes and no, I suppose. Same basic preview, but some of the Jerome/Oswald stuff is cut out. There's one more scene of Barbara/Tabitha/Selina, one of Ra's, one of Bruce fighting someone, and at the end there's a bit with Jerome and Oswald laughing that's different from the other preview.

So aside from literally a few seconds of somewhat different footage, basically the same idea.

ignoring the jerome not being real joker i like most of here but if they wanted a bruce ivy hooking up or at least ivy coming on to brice or like in long halloween bruce for a peroid under ivy's control i really wish they had kept original actress.it's just looks way too creepy for peyton List kissing david.

I'm sure they got his parents' permission for it.

Also, Gotham returns on March 1st as speculated, so nice. Also, they really need to stop with the whole Joker card teases. You're not making the fans feel better continuing to tease them only to still pull the rug from under them.

Cameron posted these comments on Twitter to a fan after being confirmed to not be the Joker once again.

It’s not what I would call an “inspiration.” More of a birth. And this next guy certainly isn’t a copycat. It’s a long wait and I can’t speak any more on it as I fear spoiling the fun. But I assure you it’s just that, a lot of fun.

I will leave you with this: A person can be not something, but also not NOT something.

Hmmm.

Last edited:
Don't forget the one where he posted the black and red colored dots. Wonder what he's implying there...

I am so confused right now.

joker_maybe.png

joker_maybe.png

Yeah that's crazy.

Gotham Hub also reported that Bruce's fear of bats and the bat symbol are both being introduced in S4, David confirmed this in their interview, that news DEFINITELY got overshadowed by all this Jerome/Joker craziness. I think it's pretty cool that we now have official confirmation that Batman and Joker are coming to the show.

joker_maybe.png

I feel like that's the inside of one of his jackets, that he wears later on in the season. Besides, reminder of Danny Cannon interview:
[YT]XR-0s9p1KPo[/YT].

It's interesting to see how the 2nd half wold developed and build up on the Long Halloween elements introduced in the first half.

Yeah that's crazy.

Gotham Hub also reported that Bruce's fear of bats and the bat symbol are both being introduced in S4, David confirmed this in their interview, that news DEFINITELY got overshadowed by all this Jerome/Joker craziness. I think it's pretty cool that we now have official confirmation that Batman and Joker are coming to the show.

I agreed, there was a lot of interesting things said in the interview. I also loved David''s mentioning that the proto-costume would keep on developing and expanding. Maybe his vision quest will have something to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"