Gotham The Official Gotham News and discussion thread - Part 5

No. No clone theory, I despise that one.

Still holding onto the belief that after the chemical vat fall, Jeremiah emerges as Joker with no recollection of who he was. I didn't read Cameron's comments as being really that literal.

No. No clone theory, I despise that one.

Still holding onto the belief that after the chemical vat fall, Jeremiah emerges as Joker with no recollection of who he was. I didn't read Cameron's comments as being really that literal.

I like that much more! Only hope this is the case! :argh::csad:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the comics have ever given a reason as to why most of the decent people/civilians don't simply move from Gotham City? I mean you think that with all of the gang wars and villains that they have, that most people would want to move away for their lives.

Good point, though I think you could make the argument that some people in Gotham just can't afford to move out of the city.

Yeah, I'd take that with a huge grain of salt.

I wouldn't doubt if it was called finale.

Does anyone know if they have already finished filming the series finale yet?

If they have then either all of Batman's scenes are in secured/indoor locations or the production are that good with security because I was sure that a set photo of the Batman costume would have leaked by now.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the comics have ever given a reason as to why most of the decent people/civilians don't simply move from Gotham City? I mean you think that with all of the gang wars and villains that they have, that most people would want to move away for their lives.
I think many would have but for Gordon, GCPD and Batman.

Does anyone know if they have already finished filming the series finale yet?

If they have then either all of Batman's scenes are in secured/indoor locations or the production are that good with security because I was sure that a set photo of the Batman costume would have leaked by now.
They finished it in November/December. Gotham's production ended last month as well.

EXCLUSIVE Gotham Interview Andrew Sellon Mr. Penn from Gotham
There is a brand new Gotham Interview for you with Andrew Sellon who plays Mr. Penn on Gotham. This interview contains spoilers all the way up to Gotham Season 5 Episode 3.
Apparently if it went on longer, he would have became Ventriloquist and Tabitha would have been Tigress. He was even a real life Ventriloquist.

New interview, spoilers if you haven't caught up yet:

Gotham: Bane's Coming, Y'all

By Megan VickJan 17, 2019 9:00 PM EST

Jim (Ben McKenzie) can't catch a break in the final season of Gotham. He tried to protect the innocent people who couldn't evacuate from being killed by the warring villains controlling the island, but he couldn't get any member of government outside of the city to send in him. At the end of Thursday's episode, after securing his people food and protection, he lost all of them in a giant explosion that took out their new living quarters.

It's a devastating loss for Jim, who's been working 24/7 for weeks to try and find a way to get the people out of the city, or at least to a place that is relatively safe for them to continue living their lives. Now, hundreds of innocent people are dead on his watch, and it will push him to become the version of Jim Gordon we know from the Batman comics.

However, he won't be able to do that without help. TV Guide talked to executive producer John Stephens about Jim's next steps and how he'll move on from this. Spoiler alert: His old army buddy Eduardo Dorrance (Shane West) will be coming in to help find out who is responsible for the explosion — but that's going to turn into a Bane-sized problem for Jim down the line.
What does this explosion mean for Jim going forward and what mind space will we find him in after this gigantic loss?
John Stephens: It increases Jim's sense of guilt obviously, that he promised safety to all these people, and it ended with them being caught in this explosion. It sets him on the warpath to find out who actually caused it, that then leads to him unraveling the mystery of what is actually going on in No Man's Land right now. Then that leads to the introduction of the Bane character going forward, which is a big motivator for the second half of the season.

How long is it going to take for us to find out who is responsible for this?
Stephens: We're gonna find out shortly. Very shortly... [We find out in] two episodes.

Is this explosion going to push the government to help in any sort of way? Are we going to see Eduardo Dorrance come in after this explosion?
Stephens: Eduardo's going to come in initially as part of the team that's going to help Jim to track down who caused the explosion. Then through a series of events it's gonna involve a transformation in Eduardo. He initially comes in as an old army buddy of Jim's who's there to help him out.
So far this season Gordon and Babs have been at odds and reluctantly working together. Is this explosion gonna bring them closer together or continue to push them apart?
Stephens: It will continue to bring them close together, but their relationship is always gonna be a complicated and troubled one, both because of history and both because of their personalities. It does push them, keep pushing them together.

We've seen Jim bend the rules before when he's pushed into a corner. Are we going to see the return of a darker Jim Gordon or is he going keep his morals in check after this tragedy?
Stephens: I think that this is a period, this season, especially with Jim where we're actually gonna see a return really to the heroic Jim that we saw much more earlier in Season 1. I think he went through this dark path in previous seasons and now [is] the Jim Gordon who we know from the comic books, the one who is very heroic.

Gotham airs Thursdays at 8/7c on Fox.

Where Is Gotham's Jeremiah? Here's What The Showrunner Told Us

BY NICK VENABLE
14 HOURS AGO

Spoilers below for the latest episode of Gotham, so be sure to watch before reading on. Unless you just really want to know what's up with Jeremiah, of course.
Gotham fans are now three episode deep into the fifth and final season, and we have yet to see the maniacal, pale-faced scourge of Gotham City, Jeremiah Valeska. He's absolutely still out there, which was made plainly obvious by his face-painted sidekick Ecco, whose portrayer, Francesca Root-Dodson, really got to shine in "Penguin, Our Hero." When CinemaBlend spoke with Gotham showrunner John Stephens ahead of the episode, I asked him where the heck Jeremiah was, and if he was possibly responsible for all those explosions. His answer:

I mean, there's so many random explosions, man. He is in the city. They're inside of No Man's Land, and even though it's been subdivided into all these little fiefdoms, there's still what we're kind of calling the Dark Zone, where it's more anarchic and no one is actually in charge. And so we create this sort of legend of Jeremiah, that he's there, somewhere in the Dark Zone, and he's working on his own plan, which starts to really gain traction from Episode 4 onward.

Just when Gotham citizens thought The Narrows was always going to be the least desirable sector, here comes the Dark Zone to wash that complacency down with a boiling hot glass of screams. While this was obviously a concept crafted by John Stephens and his team, I think it's amusing to consider Jeremiah arriving at the conclusion that his home turf needed to get its own wacky nickname.

Like the Joker-lite Jerome before him, this second proto-Clown Prince of Crime is quite adept when it comes to influencing mass numbers of people to follow in his unpredictably deadly (but not clown-comparable) footsteps.

He is a legend-builder who has generally thrived on chaos since his riotous awakening, and he's apparently been holed up within his little kingdom while working on what could be his last big evil scheme.

Before speculating about what that big plan could be, let's consider that we may still not get to see Jeremiah very much in Episode 4, titled "Ruin." (The name fits, though, doesn't it?) Take into account what else John Stephens told me about Jeremiah.

So, when he finally makes his appearance, his plan will be fully in motion at that time. I don't want to give too much away. I'm sorry I'm being mysterious about that. I do want it to be a process of discovery when you're watching it.

If we're to take those words at face value, it sounds like Jeremiah's plan will be an important element within the next installment, even if its creator could continue evading detection until later in the narrative.

And it's not like Jeremiah hasn't appeared via videos and other non-in-person ways.

It's interesting the way John Stephens says "when Jeremiah finally shows up," as if we might be stuck waiting for him until well beyond the Gotham Season 5 finale. That would be blasphemous, and also possibly blatant false advertising, given the previously released trailers that have shown him front and center.

But, there's little worry about Jeremiah being gone forever.

What's more, Cameron Monaghan spilled the creepy beans recently that he'll be transcending a mere two-character stint on Gotham by playing a brand new third character in the series finale.

We have no idea who the character is officially, but it doesn't take extensive guesswork to arrive at "The Joker Baybeeee."

It's long been known that Gotham wasn't able to introduce specific villainous nomenclature in previous seasons, due to rights issues clashing with other DC properties. However, the Fox drama's five years of service were recognized by the comic company, which apparently loosened the reins for Gotham's final season.

Here's how John Stephens explained it.

Talking to the restrictions that DC gave us, there were very few. They were really very, very open to us, saying, 'You know what? If you want to do that, go for it.' So, they were great.

Gotham will indeed be introducing Batman to Season 5 in the finale, when the narrative jumps forward quite a few years. At that point, we might see not only David Mazouz fully dressed up in Caped Crusader garb, but also a fully emerged Joker, with or without Cameron Monaghan behind the makeup.

Considering this season has an episode named "Ace Chemicals," whose namesake company showed up in trailers, there's only one direction they could be going, right? Of course, if Jeremiah is the one who gets a chemical bath, but he doesn't come out of it as Batman's greatest nemesis, then I won't know up from down anymore.

CinemaBlend also spoke with star Carmen Bicondova this week about finally bringing Selina Kyle's Catwoman out to play.

Like the awesome person she is, Bicondova also gave us something to gnaw on concerning Jeremiah's impending arrival. In her words:

We're very close. We're very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very close. I can't say when he returns because then I'd spoil something, but I'd say when he finally does return and once we'll see who is involved in his return... you're going to be so excited.

She makes it sounds like Jeremiah might very well be showing up five minutes before Gotham's next episode even starts, as part of the local news. (That would be some mighty powerful viral marketing.) Selina's successful survival during Ecco's Russian Roulette test may mean that she gets to usher Jeremiah back into the world.

However, the trailers went pretty hard on letting fans know that Jeremiah will be taking Alfred captive at some point, presumably as a way to strike Bruce where it hurts the worst. I hope it doesn't start there, though, and that Jeremiah gets to live it up in the streets for a while first.

With all this well-justified talk about Cameron Monaghan's Jeremiah, it's easy to forget that Gotham still has quite a few other new characters yet to make their debuts.

Such as, you know, a lil dude named BANE!

Be sure to tune into Gotham every Thursday night on Fox at 8:00 p.m. ET, and beware of signs that point to the Dark Zone. It's probably not safe to hang out there.

But, it is safe to check out our midseason TV schedule for all the new and returning shows popping up soon

Why Gotham Is Using Ecco As its Harley Quinn
By Nick Venable
Spoilers below for "Penguin, Our Hero," the latest episode of Gotham, so be sure to catch up before reading on.

Gotham's Selina and Bruce served as a fan surrogate in the latest episode as she went off in search of mayhem maestro Jeremiah Valeska. Though Cameron Monaghan's iniquitous villain remained undiscovered, Francesca Root-Dodson's Ecco made a refreshing return that finally embraced the Harley Quinn characteristics that had long been teased, complete with a revamped origin story. Gotham showrunner John Stephen talked with CinemaBlend about bringing the show's version of Harley Quinn to life through the puddin-tastic Ecco.

A lot of it was like, I'd seen that actress for the first time last year, just seeing the range she has and how good she was working sort of as Jeremiah's henchman. Because we could never do the Joker-Joker, we could also never do Harley Quinn. Well, we thought, 'If we can do a proto-Joker who's not quite the Joker, but who we could draw antecedence to, why couldn't we do the same thing with Harley?' And so we started taking a lot of the same elements of madness and anarchy, and the sort of mad love that Harley has, and placing it into the Ecco character. She plays through the entire season, you know, with Jeremiah, and it's just a really fun, twisted, energizing relationship with the series ending.

Hooray for more Ecco! I can't imagine there were too many Gotham fans out there that were genuinely worried about Ecco possibly meeting her maker in the nearest of futures. After all, she showed off her batty nature during a scene involving a cooperative take on Russian Roulette, which isn't the most fate-friendly game out there.

Speaking of that not-at-all-innocent activity, Ecco got to deliver her quasi-origin story to Selina during the ordeal. She didn't wax on about having been a psychologist within the Arkham system, though the Arleen Sorkin option is still on the table. Instead, Ecco manically showed Selina that her unique mindset comes from the bullet currently stuck in her head.

While we're not quite sure yet what was happening in this woman's life in years previous, it's pretty clear that things took a more villainous turn after she crossed paths with Jeremiah. Ecco was more of the silent type when first introduced, adopting the Mummer mask, but once Jerome's gift unlocked Jeremiah's inner...potential, we'll call it...Ecco's dramatic devolution followed suit.

At some point, Ecco was tasked with proving her devotion to Jeremiah by joining the gun circle, which she survived even though she was one of the unlucky victims. It would definitely be more interesting if that moment did happen only as the No Man's Land arc came into being, in that it would further prove Jeremiah to be heartless and callous even to those in his closest circle.

When speaking with executive producer and showrunner John Stephens about Ecco's Quinn-tessential role in the episode, I asked him if he enjoyed being able to bring various Harley Quinn elements to Ecco's character without needing to adhere to every single familiar detail. His answer:

Oh yeah, absolutely, because you're building on so much.You have so much that came before in all the different versions that you can then, by tweaking certain small elements, you can send it in a very different way. So it's existing not just as this thing itself, but also existing in relationship to what it's commenting upon that came before. So it has this great texture, both as writers when you're working with it, and I think for viewers when they come to it fully informed by the history and that character.

Quite the admirably heady take on adapting an animated character for live-action, wouldn't you say? It does make sense, of course. Gotham as a whole has deconstructed the Batman mythos in order to build it back up in specifically warped ways. But whereas this Bruce Wayne actually will turn into Batman down the road, Ecco and Jeremiah are but stepping stones.
With Ecco, John Stephens and the writers stripped Harley Quinn down to her most essential elements, and repurposed them unto a character meant to serve as a direct inspiration to whoever the "real" Harley will be. Much like how Jerome and Jeremiah's more disturbing characteristics are intended to preface the rise of The Joker proper. (Which obviously still needs to be portrayed by Cameron Monaghan, even if it makes zero logical sense.)

I'm sure all involved at Gotham would love to have been able to please fans by introducing The Joker and Harley Quinn years ago in the same way that the show has been able to use Penguin, Riddler, Mr. Freeze and other iconic villains. Unfortunately, myriad rights and licensing issues have gotten in the way, thanks to theatrical DCEU projects getting preferential treatment. Things are slightly different in Season 5, thanks to DC easing off, but still.

In a way, though, Jeremiah and Ecco can be just as enjoyable, if not more so, than the villains they're representing. After all, they also get to do things that wouldn't even fit the character profiles for Joker and Harley Quinn, which is always fun to see. And that, rather than crafting comic-perfect character adaptations, is one of the main goals in all of this for John Stephens.

That's what it comes down to at the end of the day: it's just fun to watch. It's fun to see that, however canonically pure it might be or not.

I'd also talked with John Stephens about Jeremiah's current whereabouts, and he told me we should expect to see Jeremiah soon, but that we'll actually see his big new plan coming to light before he arrives. And beyond Selina's claw-some turn as Catwoman, Gotham will also be delivering Shane West's Bane to fans very soon, along with more surprises that no one will be able to figure out.

Gotham will continue its final season's reign on Fox every Thursday night at 8:00 p.m. ET. To see what other new and returning shows are coming to primetime and beyond soon, head to our midseason premiere schedule.
How Gotham Set The Stage For Bruce And Selina To Become Batman And Catwoman
The stakes have never been higher on Gotham than now as the fifth and final season explores No Man's Land. With only a limited number of episodes left, characters like Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne have gotten closer and closer to embracing their destinies as icons of DC Comics history. Selina was facing permanent paralysis after being shot by Jeremiah, but the unexpected assistance of Ivy with a healing seed got Selina on her feet again.

Actress Camren Bicondova chatted with CinemaBlend about Bruce and Selina in the episode. First, let's look back at what went down between them. In "Penguin, Our Hero," Selina and Bruce teamed up to try and find Jeremiah, and Gotham set the stage for Bruce and Selina to make their transformations into the Batman and Catwoman fans have been hoping for. Unhinged by the effects of the seed, Selina embarked on a mad quest for revenge on Jeremiah, and she pulled Bruce along with her. She crossed some lines that he was not comfortable with, and he may never see her the same way again.

Speaking with Camren Bicondova, I asked how Bruce and Selina would be different after the events of "Penguin, Our Hero," and she said this:

He's definitely going to see her in a different light and he definitely doesn't agree with anything that she's doing. I also don't think that he understands that even though she says she's in control, she just isn't because her mind, this drug that Ivy has given her, has completely altered her, the way that her brain operates. They'll go through their trials and tribulations like they always do, because they're Bruce and Selina. I think the main thing that happens with Bruce is not necessarily that what happens to Selina changes his mind about her, because he'll always love her. I think it's mainly he realizes how much Gotham has been affected by people because of him and his existence in Gotham and his position in Gotham. I think anything, what happens to Selina in Episode 3, is a catalyst for Bruce's decision that he makes at the end of the season.

BatCat fans, don't despair! As much as the events of "Penguin, Our Hero" have seemingly changed Bruce and Selina's dynamic forever, there will always be love between them. The seed that has been drugging Selina courtesy of Ivy fundamentally altered her, and last week's episode even showed Selina's eyes going cat-like. Selina is well on her way to becoming Catwoman, and Camren Bicondova's comments indicate that Bruce's decision at the end of Season 5 is at least partly shaped by what has happened to Selina.

Given that Gotham has been Bruce's origin story retold with a twist, fans have predicted (for good reason) all along that the series would end with Bruce becoming Batman. The realization of how Selina was permanently changed as a direct result of Jeremiah's attack, which happened because of Jeremiah's obsession with Bruce, would be a fitting catalyst for sure. The two people that Season 5 Bruce seems to love the most are Selina and Alfred, and Alfred is in for some pain of his own this season.

In the third episode, Selina had initially convinced Bruce that she was on board with his plan to bring Jeremiah back to Haven to stand trial, but the deeper they traveled into the Dark Zone, the more clear it became that Selina had something else in mind. Bruce clearly had some misgivings after Selina slashed a gang leader -- who looked an awful lot like Mutant Leader -- to ribbons across the face, and he used a grappling gun to stop her from going too far on him.

When the duo tracked Jeremiah to a church filled with worshippers of the madman, Selina evaded Bruce and faced off against Ecco. Gotham's version of Harley Quinn led a group of Jeremiah's followers (and Selina as she tried to fit in) in a game of Russian roulette, which led to a bloody showdown in which Ecco revealed that she'd participated in the game herself and had a bullet rattling around her noggin. That explains her particular brand of crazy!

Ecco did manage to stab poor Selina in the leg; when Bruce rushed to try and help Selina (and stop her from chasing after Ecco), however, Selina cuffed him to a door and left him there, continuing her crazed quest to exact vengeance on Jeremiah. Selina crossed just about every line Bruce tried to set. Fans have never seen them any closer to the legendary Catwoman/Batman dynamic than they were in this episode. What next for BatCat?

Selina's evolution toward Catwoman is hastening Bruce's evolution to becoming Batman. All signs as of now seem to point toward Bruce and Selina as two people who love each other but also fundamentally disagree with each other on some key points. This sure sounds like the beginnings of a dynamic of a crusader for justice who can't bring himself to take down the criminal he's fallen in love with, right?

Camren Bicondova went on to talk about her favorite Bruce/Selina scenes:

The scene that is actually in Episode 3 where Ecco gets away and he tries to stop Selina, that was really cool to shoot, which David [Mazouz] was a really great partner in that scene. But all of the scenes... Towards the end of the season, Bruce and Selina are sitting on the stairwell in the GCPD, and it was a really beautiful scene to shoot. So hopefully it translates on screen.

Like many BatCat fans undoubtedly were, Camren BIcondova was a fan of the scene in "Penguin, Our Hero" when Bruce tried to stop Selina and Selina locked him up to stop him. Based on what she had to say, it was also one of a number of Bruce/Selina scenes that are still on the way.

It's too soon to guess what exactly Bruce and Selina will talk about during what seems to be a meaningful stairwell soon, but we can have fun speculating, especially now that the two characters are closer than ever to becoming Batman and Catwoman. A lot may depend on what goes down in next week's episode. Camren Bicondova teased that Jeremiah will be back very soon, and viewers may be surprised by who is helping him. Gotham showrunner John Stephens had some interesting teases about Jeremiah's return as well.

There are also a bunch of villains who will debut, and however Jeremiah returns will undoubtedly be game-changing. Be sure to tune in to Fox on Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET to catch new episodes of the fifth and final season of Gotham.

This is still frustrating:
Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham

By Megan Vick | Jan 19, 2019 10:30 AM EST
Gotham teased a big comeback for Jeremiah (Cameron Monaghan) this season, and this week we were gifted almost an entire hour dedicated to the following he's building, but we are now three episodes into the show's final season and haven't actually seen the return of the prodigal son of madness. Luckily, the wait is almost over.

"We'll start to see Jeremiah pretty much the next episode," executive producer John Stephens confirms for TV Guide. "We start to understand that he's doing a larger plot that's going on, but we will see him the next episode and then carry through."

That larger plot will lead to another big move for Jeremiah, as well as another step in his evolution as one of Batman's biggest foes. However, we will not see him identify as the villain we all know him to be.

"You never see a full transformation into the Joker, but you do see another transformation," Stephens says. "Jeremiah undergoes another evolution in his character to become another amalgam of Jeremiah and Jerome that I think audiences are gonna look at and say, 'If it's not the Joker then it's definitely an antecedent or a proto-Joker that lives there."
First, though, Jeremiah must throw down with Selina (Camren Bicondova) after he shot her in the Season 4 finale, which left her paralyzed for a few weeks. She would have stayed that way if Bruce (David Mazouz) hadn't bargained with Poison Ivy (Peyton List) to find a cure. Now, Selina is on the hunt for Jeremiah and her thirst for revenge will have major consequences.

"I think [Selina] absolutely holds her own [against Jeremiah]. I think she more than holds her own," Stephens teases. "I think she's so driven by the pain of revenge and what happened to her at the end of last season that it drives her to commit an act which then haunts her for the rest of the season."

So, it looks like there's an evolution in the works for both of these iconic Batman characters.

Gotham continues Thursdays at 8/7c on Fox.

So after all that is said and done Jeremiah still is being beat around the bush as a Joker. Hopefully it changes by the time the finale comes around.

Still think Jeremiah is it, and that John Stephens just said this to keep the WB executives off his back.

Of course, he still words all of this in the worst possible way that it gets people angry, so he's either doing this deliberately or is just mindnumbingly ignorant.

David Mazouz just did an interview for Gotham podcast here talking about post "Penguin, Our Hero" here:
David Mazouz EXCLUSIVE Gotham Season 5 Interview – Gotham TV Podcast Episode 133

He talks about:
  • What is Bruce’s motivation at the beginning of the season?
  • Does David enjoy playing the more manipulative side of Bruce to get what he wants to save Selina?
  • David discusses the key differences between Selina and Bruce, Catwoman and Batman, despite their obvious similarities.
  • David Mazouz also talks about how satisfied he is with how Gotham ends. From the appearance of canes, mustaches and monocles to how the citizens of Gotham went from being ordinary people to being larger than life.

Has anyone heard of anyone who will be playing Batman in the finale? It can't be David, given obvious reasons.

I also had this random thought: I wonder if the finale won't have a recast on Bruce for older Bruce/.Batman on the show. Thus its Gordon as the main, and the secondary main is Batman (not Bruce, bc Bruce unmasked isn't shown).

If that happens, do you think they';d be doing that as an unofficial pilot for a Gotham Central series?

John Stephens confirmed no recasts.

What I think they'll do is, get a stunt double in the Batman costume and have David ADR over the lines.

'Gotham' Showrunner Says Cameron Monaghan's Third Character Has Even More "Joker Elements"

The end of Gotham is in sight, and with just a handful of episodes left in the Batman prequel series, many of the characters we've come to love over the past few years are finally evolving into their older, more realized counterparts from the pages of DC Comics. When Jerome Valeska paved the way for his twin brother Jeremiah last season, it seemed as though Gotham finally had it's final version of the iconic Joker character, but that's not exactly the case.

As it turns out, actor Cameron Monaghanwill be playing one more character before the show is through, evolving past Jeremiah into yet another psychotic villain. Third time must be a charm, because this new character will have even more recognizable Joker elements that neither Jerome nor Jeremiah possessed.

After Monaghan revealed that he'd be taking on a third Joker-esque role, ComicBook.com spoke with Gothamshowrunner John Stephens about what this means for Monaghan's pantheon of characters going forward.

"One of the themes of the show has always been about the evolution of identity and how fluid it is," Stephens explained. "And how people can always change themselves from one identity to another. Those obvious examples are obviously like Bruce Wayne, Batman, that view of the world. One of the things we like to do on the show is take that theme and see how it plays out in different fashions with different characters. So, especially with Cameron Monaghan's character, first with Jerome and then to Jeremiah, then from Jeremiah to this new character. Obviously, we were always saying that this character is not the Joker but we were always saying what are different elements of the Joker that we can actually use and bring out and develop? Weighing the way you can look at and say, hey, this character may not be the Joker but we can imagine how this character could have lead to a character like the Joker, down the road somewhere.

"So, to that I want to say, there are some elements, I'd say, of the character of the Joker himself that we see down the road that have not been present so far, either in Jerome or in Jeremiah. But those elements and characters are present in the new iteration of Jeremiah that comes out."

Monaghan may never get the official "Joker" title on Gotham but, by the time the credits role on the series finale, it sounds like he will have brought just about every part of the real Joker to life. That's certainly close enough in our book.
[/QUOTE/]

I hope Stephens is simply misleading fans!!

Jeremiah falls into Ace Chemicals, emerges as the Joker. There! That's how it will be.

Imagine if he said Nicolson's line from batman '89: "you can call me...Joker!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"