Spider-Man The Official "I Loved Raimi's Spider-Man' Thread - Part 1 of 99 Luft - - - - Part 13

First thought it was a photoshop, but the fact that it's real makes it all the more hilarious. :funny:

Now if he wore the Spidey mask he would have both been protected and the photogs wouldn't have known it was him.

Now if he wore the Spidey mask he would have both been protected and the photogs wouldn't have known it was him.

He should've smashed their cameras.

DIiwwSk.gif

Oh wow, that's really cool. That film has so many wonderful moments of dialogue. Peter's confession to May, Peter and the payphone, the glorious "Pizza Time!".

I wonder who'll round out the rest of the cast.

I know nothing is confirmed, but this has got to be the most hyped I've been since Spider-Man 3.

I still wish they would've put Tobey in the MCU, as I personally hate both ASM films and the Tom Holland series, but just seeing Tobey again as Spidey even if it's only a brief cameo or whatever would be my own personal Cap/Mjolnir moment.

I can't think of anything else I'd rather see except of course this leading to a possible Spider-Man 4

Comic Wolverine is more ruthless than Spider-Man but Jackman's Wolverine isn't much more ruthless than Maguire's Spider-Man, they're both noble. But movie Wolverine is still a bit more aggressive and, regardless, very advantaged by his healing power.

Tobey also said Spider-Man would beat Superman with Kryptonite webbing.

Why do you think Raimi portrayed Gwen as a bit of a ditz in Spider-Man 3?

Man I think I am due a re-watch of these movies soon, such good ones I still love to this day.

Still have many fond memories of it as a kid. The early 2000's were the best time to be a Spider-Man fan, imo.

And today is the 13th anniversary of Spider-Man 3. I waited something like 6 hours in line for the midnight screening. Amazing times. No other movie has ever matched my hype for Spidey 3 and TDK.

Happy Anniversary, Spider-Man 3. Yes its flawed, yes it was very disappointing compared to its predecessors, but its still a fun watch for me and has some great action pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"