Spider-Man The Official "I Loved Raimi's Spider-Man' Thread - Part 1 of 99 Luft - - - - Part 13

What if Alyson Hannigan had played Mary Jane Watson?

The wound still hasn't healed.

Give a live-action Spider-Verse movie for Raimi to direct. Bring in Holland and Garfield as well, and conclude Maguire's Spider-Man arc in it.

In a perfect world, that's how I would have it.

I'd be comfortable with the Spider-Verse crew handling most of it with Raimi being a consultant/co-writer on his Peter's arc in the film.

That would be sweet as well. :up:

Out of all the games based on the Sam Raimi films, I'm a fan of the three open world ones. Yesterday I was thinking to myself that one thing missing from the Bugle in the games is Hoffman.

I hope Insomniac decide to include that goofball in their sequel, and show MJ as her job an editor inside the building for some of her portions of the story.

Back in March of 2007 Heroes promoted Spider-Man 3 by showing clips from the film, and a 7 minute clip was put inn NBC.com for a limited time. I know the chances are slim but does anybody still have the 7 minute clip that was shown on NBC.com? I’ve looked for it for years and have never been able to find it.

EDIT: Nevermind another user helped me find it!

Last edited:
There’s a Spidey 3 memory I wanted to share. In April of 2007 my Uncle took me to the theatre for my birthday. I wanted to see Disturbia (Give me a break, I was a teenager). So we checked that out, and snuck into Grindhouse afterwards. As we were leaving there was a Spider-Man 3 poster that I had never seen before. It was a 27x40 lenticular poster that switched between the traditional red suit and the symbiote suit. I wanted it SO BAD! I never forgot about that poster and this year I finally bought it. It cost an arm and a leg but it’s worth it.

24677D6D-B00C-4FE3-9541-1BD416A145D4.jpeg 715CE77A-856F-41CA-915C-7F8349EAB320.jpeg

Last edited:

so I guess Michael Charon was lying all along. The guy was a goddamn hack! His early script was mediocre!

I've never read the Chabon script but I always thought the ideas in it sounded wack. Inhibitor chip for the failing powers, Doc Ock being younger and into MJ with a love triangle, Ock putting Peter in a spinal cord removal device... always hate it when hotshot writers act like they're geniuses and put down others in their industry or the works they're getting paid to adapt from.

Beauty from comic artist Hayden Sherman posted on Twitter. The final battle in SM1 but done in the style of Miller/Varley's The Dark Knight Returns, fits so well.

EbSxbXKXsAExp8U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"