• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels The Official Kevin Spacey As Lex Luthor Thread

Unfortunately you're probably right. You cant have a Superman without Luthor. So I guess Luthor will work together with say Brainiac or, God forbid, Zod. Superman II anyone?

Well, if they plan to include him I hope he's less of a clown and waaaay more menacing. Preferably like a superfit KingPin.

Kingpin.jpg
why's he so fat in this pic though?:huh:

Thats Kingpin, not Luthor.

Anywho, I want the Lex-Corp Lex, with some of the scientist Lex thrown in as well.
and I don't even want to hear the word ''real estate'' come out of his mouth.

billy zane ftw !!!! but i honestly think they should give the lex character a rest already.

billy zane ftw !!!! but i honestly think they should give the lex character a rest already.

:up:

Include him, but let him be a player from the side-field somehow, working in the shadows.

Btw, what's ftw and qtf short for?

:up:

Include him, but let him be a player from the side-field somehow, working in the shadows.

Btw, what's ftw and qtf short for?
ftw= for the win ( I think?)
Qft= quoted for truth.

Thats Kingpin, not Luthor.

Anywho, I want the Lex-Corp Lex, with some of the scientist Lex thrown in as well.
and I don't even want to hear the word ''real estate'' come out of his mouth.

I don't think he ever said it in any of the previous movies :huh:

Land, on the other hand... :hehe:

BTW Kingpin IS Byrne's Luthor, or a supposed inspiration for Post-Crisis Luthor IIRC.

Bruce Willis, Norton, Issacs.
Lots of choices that would suit Lex well. One things for sure though, its got to be a really big name.

you only suggested actors that are bald or have already shaved their head for roles in the past

I don't think he ever said it in any of the previous movies :huh:

Land, on the other hand... :hehe:

BTW Kingpin IS Byrne's Luthor, or a supposed inspiration for Post-Crisis Luthor IIRC.
Land man, land. :woot: I want this Luthor to be after other things besides real estate.
Like maybe seeking a higher office, such as the mayor of Metropolis, or even senator. THIS Luthor may not have a felony in his background that could stop him from seeking office.:yay:

Ight, is this better showtime? The only luthor thread i found was spaceys.

Anyways, my choice is DiCaprio.

No it isn't better. :o

That isn't just a Spacey threat, it is a Lex Luthor & Spacey Thread. Merging it there.

In regards to Leo, great actor, not for Lex in my opinion.

No it isn't better. :o

That isn't just a Spacey threat, it is a Lex Luthor & Spacey Thread. Merging it there.

In regards to Leo, great actor, not for Lex in my opinion.
Yes, its a big THREAT to spacey's job.lol. Ironic typo.

Another suggestion, one thats out there, is Johnny Depp.

Luke Goss. And it's not just because he's balding.

luke-goss-tekken-role1.jpg

Yes, its a big THREAT to spacey's job.lol. Ironic typo.

Another suggestion, one thats out there, is Johnny Depp.

I rather see Depp as the Riddler.

I like Daniel Day Lewis as Lex using Gordon Gekko as influence.

Yeah, I am going to have to start changing thread titles now, and these forums might be changed, unless they still use Man of Steel as the title.

I always thought, (a bald headed) James Spader, would make an interesting Lex

I like Daniel Day Lewis as Lex using Gordon Gekko as influence.

I'd rather see DDL as Jor-El if a decent enough piece of the film takes place on Krypton. Yeah, it is because of Brando that I think an iconic actor should play Jor-El, but DDL does look like he could be Superman's pop.

And I would a like to see Lex be a tad a bit closer in age, maybe not more than a decade older than Clark.

Luther should definitely have a presence in any kind ofreboot. He is as important to the mythos of Superman like Lois Lane.

a very good and a known actor should play lex luthor.like spacey.

spacey was already to fat around the neck in SR. plus he is old. a third batman would be a question for spacey IMO.
now lets cast a young and a badass actor

Everyone keeps suggesting Cavill for Supes and then someone looked at the star of the Tudors to play Lex -> Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I think that's a real interesting suggestion. He's a great actor and can play a great villain. He can sell a very smooth, calmed and controled type of evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"