• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Official Lex Luthor Casting Thread - Part 8

So essentially, the "big name" claim is all the author's interpretation? Don't get me wrong, Adams, Crowe, and Costner are great actors with strong pedigrees, but Snyder's comment is open to interpretation. Shannon was not a big name (like Crowe or Costner) but is a great actor. I'm not even sure Adams is a household name to be honest. "Pedigree" could be referring to acting talent and critical acclaim as opposed to name draw or stardom.

Amy is pretty well known.

You make it sound like we're all in his meeting planning this, making real suggestions to Snyder and you're his adviser telling us we're doing it wrong. Relax. It's all just fun discussion. Whether they go with Ben Foster or Mark Strong, it doesn't matter. We're all just having a fun, meaningless, speculative discussion. It's not that serious.
It's a waste of time suggesting names that aren't massive in the game if they're never going to be considered for the role anyway.

He's been suggested a few times. I personally think he'd be amazing in the role. And since Dexter is ending, he'll be looking for work.

I honestly can't see anyone else in the role. He was born for it.

It's a waste of time suggesting names that aren't massive in the game if they're never going to be considered for the role anyway.

Zack isn't reading this. This thread won't influence the decision one way or another. Suggesting anyone here is a waste of time. But, as evidenced by people continuing to do so, a waste of time people enjoy taking part in.

He's been suggested a few times. I personally think he'd be amazing in the role. And since Dexter is ending, he'll be looking for work.

Yeah he's one of my top choices, based on look he's my top choice

Patton Oswalt for Luthor. Bring back the 80's comic Luthor!

Yeah he's one of my top choices, based on look he's my top choice

Seconded. Mads Mikkelsen, as someone else pointed out, would be my other pick. They both not only look the part, but have played characters that might be similar to Lex's psyche.

Would like a Lex that looks as if he's a physical match for Superman.

Guy Pearce and Jude Law as Lex SQUARED!!!! :eek:

Of all of the people who's opinion really matters in this discussion, exactly who's time are we "wasting?" It's a fun discussion to share ideas and opinions between FANS. No one's time is being wasted. If this is a waste of time, let's just shut down the whole board. Or at least all of the casting threads in all of the forums.

There is nothing wrong with discussing what may be, nor what might have been.

Be cool to each other, kids.

There is nothing wrong with discussing what may be, nor what might have been.

Be cool to each other, kids.

Peace-to-All.jpg

That being said, even though I doubt it will happen, I'm pulling for Eric Bana.

Eric wouldn't be a bad choice. Now what if Lex Squared was in MOS2. Who would play his wife. :hmm

Jude can pull that look off better. :o

Amanda Waller is Lex's wife?!?! :shock

Eric wouldn't be a bad choice. Now what if Lex Squared was in MOS2. Who would play his wife. :hmm

So long as its Guy Pearce as Lex, I have someone in mind to play Alexandra Luthor.....however her involvement in this role depends if she gets cast as Wonder Woman lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"