The Official Marvel Recommendations Thread - Part 1

I'd recommend checking out the first arc of Black Bolt, which is different from most things out there.

I hadn't read any X-men titles for a couple of years, so I gave X-men Gold a shot. It's an overall worthwhile read that isn't bogged down with too much past lore.

Any good Spider-man recommendation's? I've been somewhat out of the loop for a while.

I would also recommend Champions. It's been pretty solid throughout.

Can someone recommend a good jumping on point or trade for Union Jack?

Looking for a new Star Wars series to read. Currently reading Han Solo & Chewbacca. Is there anything good that isn't connected to the movies?

I am all in on the High Republic stuff. Aphra is tangentially related to the movies, but really hasn't had much interaction with movie characters since her debut in Darth Vader.

I am all in on the High Republic stuff. Aphra is tangentially related to the movies, but really hasn't had much interaction with movie characters since her debut in Darth Vader.

I've seen Aphra's first appearance come up in youtube videos before for how much the price has gone up. Glad it isn't crazy money yet. I started doing comic book videos in 2015 and was deciding what Star Wars comic to read. I picked Chewbacca over Darth Vader. I'll have to see what my library has in English that I can catch up on. Thanks for the recommendations!

Does Bloodstone Legion of Monsters TPB include the Elsa Bloodstone mini series? I was checking it out on Amazon and multiple reviews say that Bloodstone 1-4 is not included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"