The Official Metal Gear Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah what a troll :funny: He also tells you to wear the gas mask after you've entered a gas-filled room.

I swear, Big Boss is the definition of a troll. Just Like Kojima. Kojima really is big boss. also, I don't know if it's a bug, but schneider never called me to tell me where the gas mask was. I never found it. Luckily using rations was enough to overcome the gas until the end.

I just began playing MGS3. It will take some time getting used to, since MGS2 is still so fresh in my mind. When I'm done, i will play MG2, PO, PW and finish with IV. Then i will be ready for TPP.

Kojima-Diamond-Dogs-Tweet.jpg

I swear, Big Boss is the definition of a troll. Just Like Kojima. Kojima really is big boss. also, I don't know if it's a bug, but schneider never called me to tell me where the gas mask was. I never found it. Luckily using rations was enough to overcome the gas until the end.

Yeah, and a troll is a monster - a demon! Big Boss must have gone through some **** to become a manipulative ******* like this lol.

Not sure who Schneider is, though. Probably the resistance guy?

I just began playing MGS3. It will take some time getting used to, since MGS2 is still so fresh in my mind. When I'm done, i will play MG2, PO, PW and finish with IV. Then i will be ready for TPP.

I see. MGS3 is more James Bond-ish and very cheesy. It intentionally doesn't explain many things since there's no need to. Also, it's kinda humourous too - the main character's more of a chill guy. And if you go with this light-hearted tone, you may be shocked towards the end.

Enjoy! If you like it, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"