The Official Metal Gear Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unraveling MGSV: Part 1 - Ishmael is a hallucination

[YT]Ak59GDjWyvQ[/YT]

There are now as many MGS threads as there are main entries. This thread will feature a new voice actor and sickening torture.

Why are we still posting here? Just to waste time?

The tempers we've lost. The arguments we've lost. The members we've lost. It won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still here.

Y-you feel it too, don't you?

Why are we still posting here? Just to waste time?

The tempers we've lost. The arguments we've lost. The members we've lost. It won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still here.

Y-you feel it too, don't you?

Posting has changed.

WORDS THAT KILL!!!!

Snake, do you believe that love can bloom...

even on a message board?

...The darkness and silence through the night.

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at. But, at least I always fought for what I believed in...Snake. ..farewell :(

Snake, please save yourself. Go on living, and don't give up on people...don't forget me :waa:

Alright, that's enough. Turn off your MSX machine, this mission is over.

Im planning on getting MGS legacy cuz I havent played mgs2 mgs3 and mgs peace walker. Are those three games worth it?

Yeah, those three are easily worth the $50 alone. But if that's all you lack, those are the three games in the HD collection, which you can probably find for cheaper.

MGS 2&3 - Hell yes.

Peace Walker - I think it's kind of meh, but others seem to really like it.

I havent played mgs2 or 3 cuz they didnt star Solid Snake which turned me off. I realize now what big of a mistake I made.

I played mgs, mgs twin snakes, mgs 4, and Revengence.

Then I would recommend the HD collection. It's just those three games, and you can get it on amazon now for $20 less than the Legacy collection. Unless, of course, you're wanting to get it for the collector factor.

I havent played mgs2 or 3 cuz they didnt star Solid Snake which turned me off. I realize now what big of a mistake I made.

That's one of the oddest things I've ever read :funny:

That's one of the oddest things I've ever read :funny:

No kidding, WTF :funny:

RCM, go freakin' play MGS2 and MGS3. MGS3 is arguably the best MGS in the series, it is for me and every MGS fan I've ever met in person anyway.

I only played Castlevania, 1, 2 and 4 because the others didn't have Simon Belmont!

I only played the first Sims game because I knew the Sims I would create in other games wouldn't be the ones I created in the first :lmao:

And I'm currently replaying MGS3. Never ever gets old that game :up: Unlike poor Snake :oldrazz:

If you've played 4 games already them you should know the answer to that question. I have no idea why someone would play 4 though without 2 and 3. That's like coming in for the last 30 minutes of a 3 hour movie. MGS3 is definetly the best game on the series. It not starring Solid seems like a weak and odd excuse to skip it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"