The Official Mjolnir Thread

SDCCthorposter.png

You can see a bit more detail in this photo
4817699506_4f164d7f74_o.jpg

Has to be a Toy Mjolnir. There's a tiny little button about an inch below the mallet head on the handle on the right.

I'M guessing a full size toy, the rock and stand might be for display. Not even sure who it's for.
If it were a full size prop the straps on the handle would have the funky wobble in it, this doesn't, it's more like the comic book Mjolnir there.
Like I said look at the button on the handle not to mention the screw holes in the handle. It has to be a toy.

Not sure what to make of this. If it is a toy, then it is a really cool toy. However, if it is one of the actual hammers from the set, it looks pretty fake. My concern is that it appears to be showcased over by where the Marvel Studio's booth is not over by lets say where the Hasbro booth is, judging by the poster behind it. Of course they did wonders on making the metal on Thor's suit look real, so here's hoping.

Surfer

That's no movie prop, I'm guessing Vartha's right and it's a toy. Maybe it makes thunder sounds when you hit that button.

It's definitely not one of the hammers from the actual film. We've seen what the hammer looks like in the film and it's definitely better than that. I'm gonna guess Vartha's right and it is indeed a toy.

I'm guessing the inscription will be like the one ring's it will just appear when someone new tries to lift mjolnir or something. Like the game trailer shows.

Me-ole-nyur is my guess...f***ed if I know tho

And Vartha's right, the comic-con hammer is DEFINITELY a toy....

and I will DEFINITELY be buying said toy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"