The Official Mjolnir Thread

Yeah, but he needed that one to get home because Asgard was in another dimension. Sif can do it too, and she doesn't even need a hammer. She could just teleport between dimensions, back before everyone forgot about that. :o

Yeah, but he needed that one to get home because Asgard was in another dimension. Sif can do it too, and she doesn't even need a hammer. She could just teleport between dimensions, back before everyone forgot about that. :o

I think she needs her sword to do that.

She used her sword to do it more often, but early comics showed her doing it on her own.

I read a thor story where thor fights hulk and absolutely hands hulk his arse, hulk stops fighting and refuses to fight thor until thor throws away the hammer

hulk - 'hammer strong, not thor, throw away hammer and hulk will show you'

thor refuses. hulk then grabs a female bystander and threatens to crush her unless thor throws away the hammer. thor throws the hammer miles away so it will take a good long while to return, then hulk absolutely lays the smack down on thor. the hammer returns and hulk refuses to fight thor again.

an absolutely brilliant issue which shows the pure power of mjolnir.

I gotta say that's all wrong for both The Hulk, threatening an innocent bystander, and for Thor. Hulk should only target the focus of his rage, and Thor should be a match for Hulk sans his hammer.

My favorite Thor Hulk matchup is way back in Journey Into Mystery #112. Thor beseeches Odin to extend the time that he can be seperated from the hammer and still remain Thor so that he could battle Hulk on even terms. At that period in Thor history if he and the hammer were seperated for 1 minute( if I recall correctly ) Thor would revert to mortal form.

Last edited:
i cant wait to see the lightning mjolnir will channel or to see mjolnir thrown and then return to thor. this is gonna be so cool

I'm actually glad I was given the heads up with regards to the closing IM2 scene because

a) I would have left the cinema because seeing it

and

b) if I had of stayed (because everyone around me wasn't leaving) and saw that scene with no warning I would have had a geekgazm, shot my load and died of a heart attack. a very messy way to go.

I'm actually glad I was given the heads up with regards to the closing IM2 scene because

a) I would have left the cinema because seeing it

and

b) if I had of stayed (because everyone around me wasn't leaving) and saw that scene with no warning I would have had a geekgazm, shot my load and died of a heart attack. a very messy way to go.

lmao:hehe:

Just saw the Hammer on the big screen. So sweet! :awesome: It's a bit more detailed than the 616 Hammer and got some kind of Tech vibe to it.

Just saw the Hammer on the big screen. So sweet! :awesome: It's a bit more detailed than the 616 Hammer and got some kind of Tech vibe to it.

are you talking about the one from iron man 2. i thought it look like mjolnir, no tech vibe at all. i think its more of a stumpy coiper looking mjolnir. which fits since the pic of hemsworth is coiper thor

are you talking about the one from iron man 2. i thought it look like mjolnir, no tech vibe at all. i think its more of a stumpy coiper looking mjolnir. which fits since the pic of hemsworth is coiper thor

I say tech vibe because it has some sort of a layered look and has those lines running around the edges, similar to Tony's poisoning symptoms. It's not just a simple block of metal anymore.

From memory it looked roughly
like this -
mjolnir_pic_small.jpg

That's kinda how it looks. Like I said. Tech vibe.

I almost did a sex pee when I saw the Uru mallet on the big screen! a sex pee!

Thor needs to take better care of Mjolnir....its landed in Arizona, Oklahoma, I think it ended up in Greenland once

I just saw IM2 in theatres. I like that Mjolnir has designs on it. I'm glad it isn't plain.

Yeah I'm thinking it was or Viking decoration, on the tapppered part of the Mallet head

yea i still havent had the chance to see im2 for myself yet. going to it later tonight or early tomorrow. I really cant wait to see it in clearity.

Mjolnir looks just how I wanted it to look: Like an ancient artifact of incalculable power.

From what I remember from the film last night, the hammer's straight edges were raised while the flat surfaces were sunken. There was scroll/design on the flat surfaces and the striking sides were not as blunt as what the popular Mjolnir has. All in all, I was pretty impressed. The fuzzy bootleg image doesn't do the hammer justice. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"