Days of Future Past The Official Nicholas Hoult/Beast Thread

There is that shot of him doing a crazy backflip. He may not have the big hands and feet, but he'll probably be extremely acrobatic.

I didn't particularly like that jump. Looked.... stupid and unrealistic to me. Bearing in mind I'm suspending realism when accepting a guy could actually jump in that fashion. Still didn't look right...

It didn't show him land so it looked a little awkward. I'm sure it'll look fine in the film itself

Im glad Im not the only one who likes Cat beast.

After a decade in the comics you get used to him. The way some artists draw him is just magnificent to look at.

i love cat beast as well because be honest x3 beast looked like a blue Kelsey grammar

Wow, am I the only one who liked Grammer's Beast look? He was the only great thing about that film.

No, I loved it.

Reminded me a lot of the 90's cartoon series Beast.

Not to say I don't love the kitty cat look he has in this movie. I like both humanoid beast and kitty beast.

the first time I saw the first photo of Beast from X3 I was sooooo dissapointed.

It looked like a cheap monster from a opera show or something.

I ended used to that look... but it wasnt on the same level as Singer's Nightcrawler.

This version of Beast looks like a more realstice way of a man transforming to a beast, X3 beast looked like it was born that way.

Nothing wrong with that but this Beats LOOKS LIKE A BEAST while X3 looked not so beastly like.

No, I loved it.

Reminded me a lot of the 90's cartoon series Beast.

Not to say I don't love the kitty cat look he has in this movie. I like both humanoid beast and kitty beast.

Yeah, this is why I love the look. It really does look like the 90's cartoon Beast.

I still don't think the bigger feet and hands will work. Is that happening in this film? Maybe they can prove me wrong.

Beast has always been my favorite X-Men character so I'm looking forward to seeing him again.

^ i doubt it because i believe we saw hoult holding a syringe and his hands were normal size

i like x3 beast too but i really like this beast

After seeing that shot of him doing the backflip before he becomes Beast, I can't wait to see some of his moves later on.

In the shot where it shows his foot changing, it looks like it will actually be monkey like and he can grab with it. Would be pretty cool to see him using his feet a bit more like in the comics and cartoon.

I liked Kelsey as Beast mainly because his personality and voice were perfect for the character, but I didn't exactly like his look.

I'm also crossing my fingers the wire work if used, will be a lot better in this film.

Kelsey's Beast's first scene was grabbing the roof... but they didn't focus on that for the rest of the film. The character has SO much potential, hopefully they will start to take advantage of that.

How about both car Beast and X3 Beast are good. X3 one is probably when he gets older and his transformation was already set !

I like cat Beast. With the Yellow and navy suit, he looks like he popped out from Astonishing X-Men ..:awesome:

^so true
beastastonishingqg2.png

June couldn't come soon enough. We can tell by the trailer that Raven and Hank are in fact an item ? Perhaps Hank chooses his work with the X-men over her. That will make Raven leave the X-men !

Kelsey's Beast's first scene was grabbing the roof... but they didn't focus on that for the rest of the film. The character has SO much potential, hopefully they will start to take advantage of that.

definetly!

I wanted to see Hank as the intelligent and lab guy of the x-men...

but X3 didnt explore that.

I hope this prequel makes him a more complex and interesting character.

cant wait to see the scientific Hank.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that. And Hoult's performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"