Days of Future Past The Official Nicholas Hoult/Beast Thread

It's going to be interesting to see if Hoult does anything Grammer-esque with his McCoy.

There is that shot of him doing a crazy backflip. He may not have the big hands and feet, but he'll probably be extremely acrobatic.

At 1: 23 in the trailer, shot with cerebro, we see that Beast has huge feet. I guess we'll see his feet grow before he decides to take the serum and turn blue. So we'll definitely see him struggle.

:doh:yes i see the resemblance
grinch.jpg
X-Men-First-Class-Trailer-19-Beast-570x240.jpg

I'm Loving the look so far, TBH, as much as I loved Grammar's look (which I do admit did a bit hokey) in X3, this one looks just as awesome if even more.

New wallpaper btw lol

I don't know if anyone already asked this, but in the trailer, when Beast does his backflip trick, are his feet already transforming or are those socks?

I don't know if anyone already asked this, but in the trailer, when Beast does his backflip trick, are his feet already transforming or are those socks?

i belive those are socks before his transformation....I'm more curious to his budding on screen relationship w/Mystique...from the trailer they share a kiss

Hoult's performance seems to be on of the best of the movie.

cant wait to see him on the role, and his relathionship with Xavier, Mystique and the rest of the x-men

Beast looks great in the latest international trailer. Also, it looks they may have toned down his yellow eyes.

beastm.jpg

beast2bl.jpg

Hm, his eyes are blue. Wonder if they decided to go back, or if this is the earlier version?

I liked his look in the teaser, but he looks EVEN better in the Russian trailer, so I'm hoping the new version is the more finalized version.

I agree. Also, so much for cat-Beast.

I defently like the russian trailer shots of beast better.It seems a bit more like classic beast.It seems like to me we will have cross between classic and recent beast In first
Class beast after he ebcomes blue and furry.

he looks like a blue wolfman now lol

i wish they could add some bulk to him though, skinny beast is weird, almost more like nightcrawler

Beast looks great in the latest international trailer. Also, it looks they may have toned down his yellow eyes.

beastm.jpg

beast2bl.jpg

:awesome: This is how I wanted Beast to look! He looks so much better in the Russian trailer than he did in the previous one. I hope they go with this look.

I hate the Cat Beast! This one reminds me more of the traditional Beast from the comics and animated series

Besides the eyes and the shade of blue what's so different between the two shots? He still looks like cat-beast to me. Which isn't a bad thing btw.

Yeah.

Beast looks ****ing awesome :up:.

I liked the yellow eyes and I personally hope they kept them.

Beast looked incredible in the new one and I still loved how he looked in the teaser.

I...love...the pictures on his bedside table. Love them.

I think Beast is going to be a fan favorite in this film.

This isn't meant to be a "we told you so" kind of thing, but I was wondering if anyone who initially didn't like what they saw of Beast in the US trailer, changed their mind about his look from this new one.

Everything for me is an "I told you so" kind of thing. :o

Everything for me is an "I told you so" kind of thing. :o

The Beast Make-Up has been changed from what we saw in the first US trailer to what we are seeing above, from the Russian trailer. After shooting in England and Atlanta, Fox decided they did not like the make-up and asked for changes which were shot in LA a few weeks ago.

And I am not surprised he looks like a blue Wolf Man, as the make-up was done by Dave Elsey, who just won the make-up Oscar with Rick Baker for WOLFMAN.

A great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"