Age of Ultron The Official Quicksilver thread

ITT: Being Flash is suffering.

froiLKU.jpg

Ooh, I'll play this game.

Deadbeat dad = Superman not knowing he got Lois pregnant, and leaving Earth to see if the planet he was born on was truly destroyed.

The he returns just in time to stop evil Lex luthors real estate plot involving using high tech alien crystals.

The he returns just in time to stop evil Lex luthors real estate plot involving using high tech alien crystals.

And float above his baby mommas house and intrude on her and her family's privacy with x-ray vision.

Ignorance doesn't make it right. But you said it, not me.

He didn't know he got her pregnant, so it's not his fault.

And when I said the equal thing, it was me being sarcastic to counter your sarcasm. But you're probably being sarcastic with your latest comment, so this is moot.

He didn't know he got her pregnant, so it's not his fault.

And when I said the equal thing, it was me being sarcastic to counter your sarcasm. But you're probably being sarcastic with your latest comment, so this is moot.

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm merely pointing out that Bryan Singer often doesn't seem to have the best grasp on the basic elements of beloved comic book characters.

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm merely pointing out that Bryan Singer often doesn't seem to have the best grasp on the basic elements of beloved comic book characters.

Then what I said regarding the pregnancy and him leaving still stands.

Wasn't a fan of Superman Returns, but had to say it.

Then what I said regarding the pregnancy and him leaving still stands.

Wasn't a fan of Superman Returns, but had to say it.

You're defending the actions of a fictional character.

A proper Superman film would not have knocked up Lois to begin with.

We're talking about Singer, Not Superman.

edit: Actually, you know what? Nevermind. I'd rather crash than rehash arguments from 2006. And this is Quicksilver's thread anyway.

Last edited:
You're defending the actions of a fictional character.

A proper Superman film would not have knocked up Lois to begin with.

Yep, we defend and justify the actions of fictional characters all of the time on here.

And to your second statement, that is a fact I never disputed.

Edit: 'kay.

Last edited:
This really sucks. I hope joss doesn't have to rewrite his entire script because of fox.

Singer has become quite the Salieri to Whedon's Mozart

Out of revenge for what Fox did Marvel should cast a seriously good actor to play Quicksilver. Im thinking Jack Gleeson who plays Geoffrey in Game Of Thrones.
images

I could picture him and Saorise Ronan being Brother and Sister.

Out of revenge for what Fox did Marvel should cast a seriously good actor to play Quicksilver. Im thinking Jack Gleeson who plays Geoffrey in Game Of Thrones.
images

I could picture him and Saorise Ronan being Brother and Sister.

How old is that dude?

I still think Tom Felton would make a good Quicksilver

If Quicksilver is even going to make sense in the Fox universe he would have to have been conceived in the early 1950's, making him around 20 in 1973 giving him an age of about 61 when DOFP takes place. That is if they use him again at all.

Why would he have to have been conceived in the 50s? Men remain capable of impregnating a woman their whole lives.

Anyway, this whole thing is starting to feel very staged to me. Joss Whedon announces Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch are going to be in Avengers 2. Just a month later, Bryan Singer announces that Quicksilver is going to be in Days of Future Past and that the part has been cast. Just a day later, Marvel leaks their top pick actress for Scarlet Witch. It feels to me like there's a plan, that both parties involved are in on it, and that they;re just being coy about the details to drum up free publicity.

Please discount the Scarlet Witch casting part, that was the result of my misreading and article.

It's more likely that he would have had kids when he was young and travelling throughout Europe/the world in search of Schmidt, than when he was much older in the 90's or whenever.

It's more likely that he would have had kids when he was young and travelling throughout Europe/the world in search of Schmidt, than when he was much older in the 90's or whenever.

Yeah, but if they want Pietro younger they can just say Magneto did have kids later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"