The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody with superb photoshopping skills mind editing this for me? Without the shield and words, cleaning up the image, and and maybe widening the photo adding a full cape a city scape behind. Would love to create a banner using this image, but don't have the skills to edit a photo that much
3PWiD53

Anybody with superb photoshopping skills mind editing this for me? Without the shield and words, cleaning up the image, and and maybe widening the photo adding a full cape a city scape behind. Would love to create a banner using this image, but don't have the skills to edit a photo that much
3PWiD53

902926_10200263405961301_12860563_o-1_zps95b60c67.jpg

I meant to put this in here. lol Superman wip MOS style (full torso when complete) :woot: Thank you for any comments be it suggestions or whatever.
2rhr2bl.jpg

Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of him in this style, the 'S' especially. Planning on having it finished in time for MoS' release?

Watch this get passed around alot of sites now :p

Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of him in this style, the 'S' especially. Planning on having it finished in time for MoS' release?

Watch this get passed around alot of sites now :p

Oh I'm sure it will...no doubt

I'm hoping that's actually a sneak peek at the next official poster. Or something like that anyway.

Idk if I'll have the time... I guess I could work on it now. Mmm, too many errands to run :csad:

902926_10200263405961301_12860563_o-1_zps95b60c67.jpg

And this is a sexy beast right here. Great job of cleaning it up Kal-El9859. It's def getting passed around.

You guys wanna clean up this image too? lol
mos.html

I posted that earlier if I'm reading the image right since it's not showing up. You can find manios of this image all over the place
Man_Of_Steel_Banner_Horizontal_Cine_1_zps1cd97ca4.jpg

MANOFSTEELlaunch_zps089132a4.jpg

Last edited:
yeah but i like the destruction and all the rubble with this one. its one of the new posters they will be selling at Walmart next week

Cleaning that image up is a little more above my skill level....

I'm liking everything I'm seeing here.

If you use the magic wand tool in PS it should be easier to take Supes out and put him wherever you want, minus all the rubble. I like the rubble though too.

Can someone manip this pic? I think it's the most Supermanish of all in terms of look.
shotmos.png

The S? That's the key that we've seen in the trailers, judging by the movie masters figure.

Most likely, but what we see in the trailer is much different and smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"