The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody still hasn't made a manip of that lexcorp logo yet! Somebody like do it now pwetty please!!!!! :d :d

Untitled1.png

Here's my best shot.

lexcorp_zpse0935de4.png

Last edited:
Kane, on the app...how did you unlock the frames and backgrounds? It tells me to scan Man of Steel signage at Wal-Mart but there isn't any. So how did you get it?!?

frames and backgrounds?

Hope you will like this one....was a hassle to get the rain right, if you watch closely, the rain bounches of his sholders.

man_of_steel_2013_ready_for_battle__by_djprincenorway-d62wb0k.jpg

295300supermaninraindjprince.jpg

Man this is Fantastic!! But are the legs just a tad bit off center to his right?

Are fan edited trailers considered fan art? Either way, I wanted to share a trailer I made for Man of Steel :)

[YT]qAVBrbfY-Mk&hd=1[/YT]

Yes they are timgon! Great job too. The percussion got a little long for me but great trailer!

You mean this?

wJXihMN.png

I found the screencaps from the Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wb.ManOfSteel.Experience

Or are you talking about this? which is the link it takes me when using the app for the gallery.

http://b059cf1d42f7fd55385d-6acc95f6e716809a560611e2dc61a401.r57.cf2.rackcdn.com/index.html

Yeah I was confused. I thought you had unlocked the photo frames and backgrounds to use with your pics but you just posted screencaps....nevermind

Untitled1.png

Here's my best shot.

lexcorp_zpse0935de4.png

While I'm excited by Lex's inclusion in the film, I'm a little disappointed by the execution (the look of the building, the design of the logo).

Well done on the manip. :up:

While I'm excited by Lex's inclusion in the film, I'm a little disappointed by the execution (the look of the building, the design of the logo).

Well done on the manip. :up:

Agreed.

I thought the same thing at first but then I thought... Spiderman bites so hard on Superman it makes sense to make it less gaudy. We don't want Ozcorp and Lexcorp looking too similar on the big screen.

That has always annoyed me about Spiderman. He's a rip of Superman's story given to Jimmy Olsen instead of Clark.

I thought the same thing at first but then I thought... Spiderman bites so hard on Superman it makes sense to make it less gaudy. We don't want Ozcorp and Lexcorp looking too similar on the big screen.

That has always annoyed me about Spiderman. He's a rip of Superman's story given to Jimmy Olsen instead of Clark.

That is a great point. The logo could have a little more pizazz but yeah, I guess the building doesn't need to be this monstrosity.

After I saw that LexCorp sign on the building I thought of an early Lex empire that is starting to grow..The font, the colors, the building itself is not what I would use if I were a rich and popular buisnessman..

Maybe Lex only makes it big when he reverse engineers leftover Kryptonian tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"