The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Justice League logos are inspired by the “Man of Steel” movie. The Superman (Man of Steel) logo is my best attempt at replicating the movie’s poster featuring the stylized logo. The Batman (Caped Crusader) logo has three separate bat images on different depth layers. I intentionally did not use the Dark Knight logo for this one. The Wonder Woman (Amazon Princess) logo is a combination of the classic design with the New 52 style. The Flash (Scarlet Speedster) logo includes glowing elements and speed lines. The Green Lantern (Emerald Guardian) logo also includes several glowing inner layers. The Hawkman (Winged Warrior) logo has yellow straps connecting the outer ring to represent his chest emblem. The Aquaman (King of Atlantis) logo has a liquid texture. The Martian Manhunter logo has red wrap rings surrounding a dead planet.
saTY8gWl.jpg

mC020sKl.jpg

csy5y8yl.jpg

1mNuH3yl.jpg

dkb0hBxl.jpg

K4cqJ52l.jpg

He8N0Acl.jpg

1U4BVKCl.jpg

pKH2EDWl.jpg
These are amazing. I would make minor alterations to Wonder Woman's, Flash's, and Martian Manhunter's though.

Yeah, sorry for the confusion. $40 per shirt, I wish they were cheaper too!

It's because it's a full print on both sides. Cost more to make unfortunately

Oh well...looks like I'm out. I can't afford $40 a shirt....

I'm not, but that shirt better look amazing when I get it :funny: or well.....if I get one, WoodyROM still hasn't said that if its going to happen yet or not.....or did I miss that part?? If I did.....whoops :p

$40 is too expensive for one shirt... then again I did pay $30 for a t-shirt once. Maybe closer to movie release I'll be willing to dish out that much.

I wanted one, too, but for 40 bucks I'm going to pass...

I could get the unreleased Margot Kidder Superman: The Movie Soundtrack, which is basically her shouting obscenities to the tune of the soundtrack. :o

I Put this in the merch thread, thought I would share here to. You guys have been talking about shirts, I've been working on this for a while now. Ran into some complications, but if I get the kinks worked out I'll let you guys know.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can you show the back of it please?

These are amazing. I would make minor alterations to Wonder Woman's, Flash's, and Martian Manhunter's though.

Thanks! I've posted alternate versions for Batman, Wonder Woman, and The Flash in the Imgur album. Working on an alternate version for Martian Manhunter as well.

Maybe you could cut out and re-hem the neckline.

A long sleeve version with cut out neckline would be awesome. I probably WOULD spend some money on that bad boy.

Now I regret not taking a screen printing class

With all due respect to the person that made that shirt and those who want to pay 40$ for it.. really? It looks like something I'd MAYBE get for my little kid if I had one. 40$ is around £26 here so I would rather pay that for a nice T-shirt but that's just my personal opinion

Or go for a classic, can't go wrong with that:

1685a_330.jpg

ss_theManOfSteel.jpg

Criminal_Damage_Superman_T_Shirt13_1_408.jpg

found this in deviantart, and decided to color it as close to the original colors as possible...
credit goes to Sammy Gomez, or sammyG23, as this is not my drawing

found this in deviantart, and decided to color it as close to the original colors as possible...
credit goes to Sammy Gomez, or sammyG23, as this is not my drawing

Very nice

when it comes to flying, i really hope to see some flying shots like that above

With all due respect to the person that made that shirt and those who want to pay 40$ for it.. really? It looks like something I'd MAYBE get for my little kid if I had one. 40$ is around £26 here so I would rather pay that for a nice T-shirt but that's just my personal opinion

Or go for a classic, can't go wrong with that:

1685a_330.jpg

ss_theManOfSteel.jpg

Criminal_Damage_Superman_T_Shirt13_1_408.jpg

I have SEVERAL classic shirts and two shirts in the Superman Returns style. I think the shirt Woody designed looks amazing, but $40 is a little too steep for me....wish it were cheaper

I'm pretty sure most of us have a classic shirt :p
yes, very true....and if you don't you need to be smacked!

there's always this shirt......which I got :D

No I didnt get it from Comic-Con, I got it at Fan Expo :funny:

More then likely, that what I'm gonna wear to Man Of Steel's midnight premier lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"