The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but see raw steaks on a green plate.

Better?
6sROeW9l.jpg

yeah, better lol.

Good work all around too. I like the second Batman symbol you did on your page.

Found this somewhere and saved it quick so not sure who to give credit to but I liked it!

1167ed8fa64570f2fbdaa83.jpg

Good one. Very retro. :up:

I have SEVERAL classic shirts and two shirts in the Superman Returns style. I think the shirt Woody designed looks amazing, but $40 is a little too steep for me....wish it were cheaper

yes, very true....and if you don't you need to be smacked!

Each to his own I guess, it looks like a kids t-shirt to me.. like a to story type costume lol. I am sure there will be cool official tees soon.

there's always this shirt......which I got :D

No I didnt get it from Comic-Con, I got it at Fan Expo :funny:

More then likely, that what I'm gonna wear to Man Of Steel's midnight premier lol

The more I see that beautiful S shield everywhere in different places the more I feel that it's the best ever! Hope it gets placed everywhere possible during promotion before/during June.

Sweet t-shirt :woot:

There will no doubt be a MOS shield shirt that'll show up at Hot Topic in a few months.

Remove it before you get banned

An oldie but a goodie...

man_of_steel_test_003_by_imbong-d4r5khq.jpg

An oldie but a goodie...

man_of_steel_test_003_by_imbong-d4r5khq.jpg

Had this pic saved on my phone for a long time. I'm going to attempt another poster for the film at some stage, maybe after we get a few official pics released since there's so little imagery to go on, but I'll never get Supes looking better then this picture. Hope this artist does more.

I can't wait until we get some more stills...I like to practice/preach patience but this is getting nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"