The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great concept, it is. But they only really work together that way. But still :up:

tumblr_miybfzJziY1qlukpso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_miybfzJziY1qlukpso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_miybfzJziY1qlukpso3_1280.jpg

These are fantastic!!!

I think a little more minimalism (oxymoron?) would help make them really pop. Right now, they seem to be sitting in stylistic purgatory.

you know the Kryptonian armor suits looked familiar to me, and it was really bugging me as to why that was....I think I've figured out why....

its definitely a variation of the outfit Preus wore in Superman: GODFALL

907934-preus__02__001__01_.png

would be pretty cool if they actually make Preus part of the live action movies, maybe a villain for the sequel...or hell, he may even be one of the unknown Kryptonians that Zod is going to have with him, we already know about the other 3, there's still 1 or 2 that haven't been named.

you know the Kryptonian armor suits looked familiar to me, and it was really bugging me as to why that was....I think I've figured out why....

its definitely a variation of the outfit Preus wore in Superman: GODFALL

907934-preus__02__001__01_.png

would be pretty cool if they actually make Preus part of the live action movies, maybe a villain for the sequel...or hell, he may even be one of the unknown Kryptonians that Zod is going to have with him, we already know about the other 3, there's still 1 or 2 that haven't been named.

Oh, jesus. Thank you. What happened to the Preus character? I remember him making one appearance after that story, then nothing. Maybe DC just felt, why not use Zod instead?

Now that you've brought it up, there are some more similarities between the costumes from that story arc and those of MoS.

Oh, jesus. Thank you. What happened to the Preus character? I remember him making one appearance after that story, then nothing. Maybe DC just felt, why not use Zod instead?

Now that you've brought it up, there are some more similarities between the costumes from that story arc and those of MoS.

He supposedly died after he was basically replaced by Gog and DOOMSDAY in that storyline, which personally I think was a dumb move since that story was alot more interesting with Preus, also the payoff of that story fell really short since it was basically erased an issue or two later.

Faora's costume looks like a straight rip of Preus's suit, also Preus has a gun very similar to the one Jor-El is holding

278972-133089-preus.jpg

also didn't they say that Zod was going to have some kind of helmet.....

277287-135571-preus.jpg

2305509-hwtr.jpg

*edit*

I just noticed that I posted this in the Fan Art section :doh: thought I clicked on "All Things Superman: An Open Discussion" lol, could a mod please move the posts related to Preus to that topic.

Not much in the way of a manip, but curiosity got the better of me.

mosvariation.jpg

I'm thinking blue, red, black, then gold last.

^^
Definitely blue, make it as blended in as possible.

Agreed, and thankfully this is what I see so far in the trailers and the PR-material.

Does anyone wonder why he has the spit-curl in merchandise art, but not in the actual film (from what we've seen) ?

Last edited:
I had to do a poster of this image. to me its so iconic hope you all like it :)
549377_352242434880407_400489822_n.jpg

I had to do a poster of this image. to me its so iconic hope you all like it :)
549377_352242434880407_400489822_n.jpg

VERY impressive my friend...hope to see you do some with what clean shot we have of the others....like Superman vs. Zod

Need more manips...
... OF. LOIS. LANE.

Seriously, every minute I don't get a good Lois manip or artwork an Ewok is going to die.

Ewoks-endor.jpg

Take a good look at them now cause they're about to be extinct.

C'mon somebody has to at least try.

... OF. LOIS. LANE.

Seriously, every minute I don't get a good Lois manip or artwork an Ewok is going to die.

Ewoks-endor.jpg

Take a good look at them now cause they're about to be extinct.

C'mon somebody has to at least try.

you're treading on thin ice...you better leave those Ewoks alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"