The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the classic suit, but I don't mean drag Reeve's suit out of the WB storage lot. I mean the Superman suit, as it has been for all this time, with proper 2011 craftsmanship. Blue tights, red cape, gold/yellow belt, red boots, red trunks, big fracking S on the chest. No capeless, bootless, trunkless nonsense. Superman's suit. No bulli*****.

Agreed 100%, brother-man. :up:

Just messin around
citysuperlois.jpg

LrosE.jpg

A quickie (i'm at work :O)

Damn, Cavill is PERFECT for Superman.

I want the classic suit, but I don't mean drag Reeve's suit out of the WB storage lot. I mean the Superman suit, as it has been for all this time, with proper 2011 craftsmanship. Blue tights, red cape, gold/yellow belt, red boots, red trunks, big fracking S on the chest. No capeless, bootless, trunkless nonsense. Superman's suit. No bulli*****.

100% Agreed

Agreed... I think that Cavill is going to be one awesome Superman that both the guys and the ladies will appreicate.

It's a pretty bad manip and I have no idea why people with absolutely no skills put manips online for everyone to see and judge. Can't they see it looks terrible?

There has to be a certain irony in you having a signature which proclaims how good it is go beyond your limits when you're aiming for something ...... then having a laugh at Indy's manip. Indy has been contributing a ton of manips to different sections of the forum and has been steadily improving (and striving to do so) since he started - like most other contributors.

So, only super talented artists are allowed to post manips on this forum?? Get off your high horse.

No...i just said somebody needs to have self criticism before he puts a work of art online for everybody to see and judge. The manip is terrible but i`ve seen worst examples.

If I post no manips myself, I only compliment the ones I like and say nothing about the ones I don't.

It's a pretty bad manip and I have no idea why people with absolutely no skills put manips online for everyone to see and judge. Can't they see it looks terrible?
You sir, have to learn to respect others. We all start somewhere, and Indy has been moving progressively to doing better with his manips. Can't you see that you're just being arrogant and unreasonable? It was a fair attempt and not the best manip, but still not the worst. So if you want to just insult people, stay on Imageshack/Photobucket/wherever you put your art, and don't come back to the the hype threads.

Not having anything to do with the movie, but since this is the 73rd anniversary of Superman's debut, I thought I'd post this here:
Superman_Day.png

Oh yeah, the two guys on the sides of Superman are Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster(sorry about Shuster's oversized head).

Real quick just to see. but I will work on another one a bit more later.
im00.jpg

LrosE.jpg

Is this Henry? The headshot is from Immortals or what?

In anycase, thats a pretty intense/pissed off looking Superman.

LrosE.jpg

Is this Henry? The headshot is from Immortals or what?

In anycase, thats a pretty intense/pissed off looking Superman.

Awesomeness. :yay:

And I hope Superman will be a little more intense or 'darker' as they say to push for a more modern feel. Well... about as dark as Superman can get anyway...

I do kinda agree that people should only post manips if they're good. I mean people quite often expect really high quality because the ones on here are always so good.

That's not to say people should be rude or that people can't improve.

But personally I wouldn't post a manip unless I thought it was great. I wouldn't want to make a tacky looking one. Unless it was a joke one. But.. then that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"