The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice mannip, what pic did you use for routh superman's body?

Tomwelling4sups I believe is the true author of the manip.
I just hacked on "accept NO substitutes" and added :supes: Christopher Reeve.
Pretty cool how this conversation is even being allowed now.
I guess the SR mafia stop bribing the hype. :oldrazz:

all we need is a gif of welling being owned......

by anyone.

even routh.

HA! Bale even owned Routh in real life at 2006's MMA.
[YT]cIUiXJwNGlo[/YT] @ 3:37 :woot: SWEET!!!

Batman vs Bootleg Superman
BatmanvsSupermanOwned.gif

Batman vs Superman
SupermanvsBatman-Owned-jd.gif

Last edited:
You children need to quit this little game already.....it's no fun anymore, and you're all about 4 years late to the party.

As it stands, Welling will never be Superman in a live-action major film. And Routh may or may not return as Superman in another film. (Per his being at that recent event)

Please learn to deal with it, and may we all move forward. These manips are just ridiculous.

The Welling and Routh fans are nuts...reallly nuts. lol

Nah! we're just two parties whom want OUR man for President.

Welling Fans / The Democrats
= Tom " Change we need " Welling.
Routh Fans / The Republicans = Brandon " Same ole Same ole " Routh.

super-obama.gif

Maybe even Routh acknowledges that change is the best thing :)

Welling Fans / The Democrats = Tom " Change we need " Welling.

super-obama.gif

Could you leave the politics out of this forum please?!

There is already a place for that

You children need to quit this little game already.....it's no fun anymore, and you're all about 4 years late to the party.

As it stands, Welling will never be Superman in a live-action major film. And Routh may or may not return as Superman in another film. (Per his being at that recent event)

Please learn to deal with it, and may we all move forward. These manips are just ridiculous.

If you have something to post, go ahead. Otherwise you post is just a whiny rant. It is not childish to want Welling or Routh to be Superman.

Welling Fans / The Democrats
= Tom " Change we need " Welling.

super-obama.gif

thats a funny comparison lol Love your sig too man.

they must have been some really pathetic muggers............
The only pathetic person here is you with that lame ass comment.
LOL, So let me see if I get this straight, you dislike the Wellings supporters so much that you no longer even bother looking at their posts and go straight for the kill...???Even after it's clear that Welling performed a heroic act, that a normal human being would consider an admirable thing...YOU just sat there and wondered how you could possibly take this and turn it into an insult?LOL LOL LOL
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Good Lord in heaven, You haters have officially reached a new low.

If you have something to post, go ahead. Otherwise you post is just a whiny rant. It is not childish to want Welling or Routh to be Superman.

SupesPoser2.jpg

SupesManip.jpg

My manips satisfy your post quota?

And no it's not whiny to want someone to play Superman, but at this point, it's just wishful thinking to continue raising the pom-poms for certain actors.

thats a funny comparison lol Love your sig too man.

Thanks Bro :cwink:

And no it's not whiny to want someone to play Superman, but at this point, it's just wishful thinking to continue raising the pom-poms for certain actors.

So why are you raising yours after such a beautiful lecture :whatever: I mean rant?
There is nothing wrong with wishful thinking until the WB officially announce the actor who will portray :supes: in the next film.

In regards to TW4Supes sig, is there an article about that at all?. It's the first time I have heared of it. I'd like to see it if possible. Nothing better than the actors taking on Supermanly traits & saving ppl. Makes you feel good about the ppl you support. I also heared he donates like 20,000 smackaroo's in toys to kids every yr or something doesn't he?.

Steve

In regards to TW4Supes sig, is there an article about that at all?. It's the first time I have heared of it. I'd like to see it if possible. Nothing better than the actors taking on Supermanly traits & saving ppl. Makes you feel good about the ppl you support. I also heared he donates like 20,000 smackaroo's in toys to kids every yr or something doesn't he?.

Steve

http://www.tomwelling.org/archive/2005-09-28_tom-speaks-to-eric-kathy

This page says:
He was also asked about IMDb's "facts", and joked that the story about him saving a mugging victim isn't true - he was the one having his purse stolen! Scary. Eric and Tom were also starting rumours about Bonnie Hunt being a sexual predator. Not that I think she'll mind.
So, doesn't look to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back