The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread XI

So I finally finished Batman. Starting up Bane today then will share the final result
286wnrr.jpg

Last edited:
dark_knight_trilogy_epilogue__a_life_in_the_family_by_kinjamin-d5oe03v.jpg

Hey guys, this is kind of less serious than the other Dark Knight Rises stuff I've done.. but wanted to have a little fun with the characters for Christmas. Next one is back to serious form. I think those here that are fans of the entire Bat fam might appreciate this one though.

http://kinjamin.deviantart.com/#/d5oe03v

Last edited:
The Helena/Terry hug is all kinds of adorable. :hrt:

You continue to impress. Please don't stop with these manips!

Good job of capturing Anne's current day likeness, relaxing in the white bikini wearing the glasses. Fan fiction of their retirement is good fun. :funny: :up:

Good job of capturing Anne's current day likeness, relaxing in the white bikini wearing the glasses. Fan fiction of their retirement is good fun. :funny: :up:

Thanks! yeah I'm adoring her look right now. Yeah went with her wearing white. Linda Hemming said something about how at the end of the movie, her and Bruce no longer wear black to symbolize them "letting go" of their past lives. And I also like the visual of her being more white cat now than black cat.

Holy Molly! It's Terry! Awesome!

So let me get this straight. From left to right:
Damian, Helena, Terry, Dick, Barbara, Stephanie, Jason, Tim and Cassandra?

Just a suggestion jakinj, but that only comes with my perspective and point of view. In the image, Bruce and Selina seems to be enjoying a little too much. Since the images of Helena you made, I kinda got a sense that maybe Bruce and Selina got a job and were living in a more traditional way. The sense I got from the "retirement" was that they retired from Batman and Catwoman respectively, and went on the adventure of a "normal" life. The image implies enjoyment and pleasure, but not necessarily happiness.

I'm thinking perhaps it would have worked better with Bruce, Selina and Terry being at home on Christmas, and Terry opening some presents, and then the rest of the family comes to visit. But that's just me, maybe you have a different perspective. Your work is great as always!

Just a suggestion jakinj, but that only comes with my perspective and point of view. In the image, Bruce and Selina seems to be enjoying a little too much. Since the images of Helena you made, I kinda got a sense that maybe Bruce and Selina got a job and were living in a more traditional way. The sense I got from the "retirement" was that they retired from Batman and Catwoman respectively, and went on the adventure of a "normal" life. The image implies enjoyment and pleasure, but not necessarily happiness.

I'm thinking perhaps it would have worked better with Bruce, Selina and Terry being at home on Christmas, and Terry opening some presents, and then the rest of the family comes to visit. But that's just me, maybe you have a different perspective. Your work is great as always!

Actually I completely understand where you're coming from. In my head, Bruce and Selina do have normal lives back in whatever country they're living in.. but are actually on vacation here in Aruba. I felt like the Bat kids interrupting their daily lives at their actual home or work might be too disruptive and would draw too much attention. But on vacation, they're more incognito. Admittedly, the bat kids wearing their suit colors is irresponsible... but for the sake of the drawing I wanted to be clear on who's who.

Oh I get it. It's just that we haven't really seen Bruce and Selina in your drawings in "present time", and I thought displaying them that way as our first insight into their lives was a little "off". But then again, I would love if you do an off topic page for Bruce and Selina, in "A day in the lives of..." kind of ways. Could be fun.

And I actually loved that the Bat kids were wearing their colors. A Red Cap for Jason Todd was genius! Congratulations again!

Hey guys, this is kind of less serious than the other Dark Knight Rises stuff I've done.. but wanted to have a little fun with the characters for Christmas. Next one is back to serious form. I think those here that are fans of the entire Bat fam might appreciate this one though.

This is awesome! And not to be a noob, but I don't know who the guy smoking in the red cap is, or the asian chick besides Tim Drake?

I would buy a complete comic book written and made by you. Amazing work as always. :yay:

Hey guys. I decided to do Bane tonight.
baneg.jpg

For those who don't remember my Joker one:
20077610152007549200133.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back