The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread XI

Yup it is. Black and white art work is beautiful.

.. and Mr. Freeze (wanted to do this on the release of the Blu-Ray date)

the_dark_knight_trilogy_epilogue__mr__freeze_by_kinjamin-d5n52mn.jpg

OMG.... squeeeee!!!!!!!!!

If you're work was considered "canon" it would enrich this whole trilogy for me.

OMG.... squeeeee!!!!!!!!!

If you're work was considered "canon" it would enrich this whole trilogy for me.

Haha thanks! That's high praise. Wasn't sure if people would dig my version of Victor because it's more on the sci-fi end than the others I did.

Honestly, there is not one thing I haven't enjoyed immensely from you so far. Your collection is in my personal canon, because you're capturing everything I wanted to get from this trilogy, and the world building is just amazingly enriching, but vague enough that you can create your own perfect storyline. They encapsulate everything and it makes everything so much better, as long as you keep 'em coming, I'm sure I'll be a fan.

Saw Team America last night and Rises this morning and I couldn't resist.

[YT]9eX0wVzqqm8[/YT]

This is beyond Awesome, i'd love to see your interpretation of Penguin, Hugo Strange and Black Mask or even Riddler?

I love it! But I think it needs a little more explanation of the "fail safe plan". Was he being moved out of town? Because Gotham would explode, and the League of Shadows were in a suicidal mission. Only that, but those "9 unconfirmed sightings"? Awesome!. I love that number.

This is beyond Awesome, i'd love to see your interpretation of Penguin, Hugo Strange and Black Mask or even Riddler?

Riddler definitely --- Penguin maybe. Someone was asking me earlier on this thread if I'd do an Oswald. Problem being, I love the Arkham City version so much, any design I come up with is close to that version.

I love it! But I think it needs a little more explanation of the "fail safe plan". Was he being moved out of town? Because Gotham would explode, and the League of Shadows were in a suicidal mission. Only that, but those "9 unconfirmed sightings"? Awesome!. I love that number.

Oh the fail safe plan could be any number of things. Initially I thought, if by chance the fusion bomb failed, Bane wanted to use Victor's tech to make some cold weapon? OR my other thought was Bane didnt want Talia to die so he was going to maybe undercut her and freeze her while he carries out her plan? Something.. no idea.

Ok real quick. I AM REALLY BORED and don't want to do my house work. Can someone suggest a batman character that they would want me to quickly digitally paint

Ok real quick. I AM REALLY BORED and don't want to do my house work. Can someone suggest a batman character that they would want me to quickly digitally paint

Arnold's Mr. Freeze. :woot:

Perhaps you could tie it with the remaining members of the League of Shadows? Fries technology could be a very important asset.

No! specifically Arnie's Mr. Freeze. I will accept no other option. :o

you will take what i give you and you will like it and adore it@!

eh looks like poop. I'll post a mr. freeze on here you can count on it!

I'm currently drawing/painting Batman vs Bane. Here's what I have so far
2w7ea85.jpg

:ybat: :batty:

Last edited:
I've been enjoying you're work mate. Brilliant you are. I REALLY fancy you're version of Freeze.

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like it. I feared it may go too far off in the unrealistic category but I really liked the idea of Freeze becoming less and less human over time.

Very nice! It sounds somewhat familiar to my idea for the story, but that's just the mythology of the Freeze. But I dig it!

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like it. I feared it may go too far off in the unrealistic category but I really liked the idea of Freeze becoming less and less human over time.

I like the fact that his body deteriorates. Makes him creepy and scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"