The Official Tom Welling for Superman Campaign Thread!!!

Reaper got a 13-episode renewal for the second season. So it very well could be a mid-season replacement.

Honestly, I don't see why they bother, Showtime. They should have a two-hour finale and wrap up everything. Season 8 just doesn't sound appeal with a Doomsday that could be what? Jekyl and Hyde?

actually i found an article last night over at devoted to smallville site and they say smallville is likely to be getting a full 22 season order, and the whole reaper thing they(cw) never said it would be airing on thursdays. So really my guess it all counts on whats up with their new shows on tues/wensday and if they fail or dont fail on where reaper will be showing up midseason.

To me if they took a show that has been so good for WB/CW like Smallville and end it with 13 episodes, it is almost an insult to the fans.

yea smallville is likely to get full season order, as i was saying reaper yes was picked up for 13 episode mid season order, but they never said what day/time of the week it will be airing in midseason. it could be airing during smallville hiatus in dec/jan or maybe it will be airing on tues/wensday if those new shows dont work out. Its way to early to tell where that is going to go. As for smallville we will likely get official word on episode count within the next few days/weeks. Same goes with the official standings on allision mack staying or going, and how much laura V will be in the season.

Originally Posted by Tomwelling4sups
My fellow Superman fans, Tom Welling supporters, and friends. Since the first casting war we all united in discussion about how great it would be to see Tom Welling finally wear the suit and become Superman. We made manips, argued our points of view, and defended our choice passionately. In the end we got Superman Returns, and four more years of Smallville in return. Today, we find ourselves in the situation once again. Today I say we do more than just talk, but act! If we truly want this dream to become reality, we will have to give as much support as we can.

Firstly, I have started a new petition, one that will be alerted to the WB and others: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/tomwelling4supes

Secondly, on the petiton there is refference to our next way to show our support, you can also access ths information here: http://www.myspace.com/tomwelling4superman

Let the revolution begin!

If you haven't seen this already, a new petition has been started supporting TW for Superman following the WB's announcement that they'll be rebooting the franchise. Please sign and spread the word to other forums and fansites and maybe we'll get this wish come true too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"