World The Original Cyclops Slurpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got no problems with Jimmy pics :D

i've got a Cyke standee from the 1st X-Men and i made a sign that says i heart Jimmy and put it on a string and hung it on him

Originally posted by The Phoenix II
i've got no problems with Jimmy pics :D

i've got a Cyke standee from the 1st X-Men and i made a sign that says i heart Jimmy and put it on a string and hung it on him
Witch. :D :D :D

~Liz

JUST TO PISS SOME PEOPLE OFF I WAS GOIN TO PUT A SPOILER FOR NO REASON BUT IM NICE SO ILL WARN U IS A HUGE SPOILER

Jean gets blind but still sees with her telapathic mind

icemanfn- this is the spoiler forum...we've all known about this stuff for a few monthes now

everybody wants the Cyke standee...i've been threatened about being robbed for it by my sister's gay roommate

Originally posted by IcemanFn
JUST TO PISS SOME PEOPLE OFF I WAS GOIN TO PUT A SPOILER FOR NO REASON BUT IM NICE SO ILL WARN U IS A HUGE SPOILER

Jean gets blind but still sees with her telapathic mind
heh heh. are you sure of that? You cant always believe what you read :)

Karategirlx2001 you rock!! i luv those pics of jimmy!!!:D :D :D :cyclops: :cyclops:

I take it you want some more ILuvCyclops :D
Alright, since you gave me that great comment
i'll see what I can find and post 'em, whadayousay?

I love appreciation :D

Originally posted by IcemanFn
muhaha muhaha fine ill unleash all i know about X2 then
You've already got one spam thread. You keep this up, you'll be banned.

~Liz

i-1.JPG

my boss had one of those from one of our x2 card boxes...i told him he's lucky i didn't try to steal it
but i did get to touch it..hee hee...and i'll be getting my own box and be crossing my fingers

a1ant> did you have a good birthday? Happy belated birthday BTW

Originally posted by Pirateking
a1ant> did you have a good birthday? Happy belated birthday BTW

Thanks! I haven't really done anything today (I really should get off of these boards) but I got some neat presents. My friend sent me some really cool X2 stuff...he works at FOX.

I love all the pics ... :) :D :)

James is handsome in them , and personally my favorites are the two where is his playing Glenn Foy ... and I love him in Ally Mcbeal ( the nest episode I think is the one he sings You Are On My Mind ... )

I love the pics of him like Ciclops ... ( that's why he is my fave on the movei ( from men ) ...

Personnaly I think that he is the only one to play Cyke ... I don't know if i would like if it were another actor ...

Dany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"