The real reason for increased Border control and Immigrant Reform Laws

Daredevil886 said:
Not to mention it just gives that hack Carlos Mencia "new" material.
:o
Except Carols Mencia isn't Mexican. He's Hondouran and German.

Tangled Web said:
Except Carols Mencia isn't Mexican. He's Hondouran and German.

Exactly, and if i'm not mistaken.. his name isn't even 'Carlos', it's Ned.
But he says he's mexican so he can say a bunch of racist s**t and pretend to be 'edgy' and 'controversial' and uses the word 'beaner' so much it's right up there in his vocabulary with 'the'.
Any time he sees things like this is the news, he hops on like a hobo on a quarter and rides it til' it's dead.

To recap, "Carlos" is a tool and rides hobos for quarters.

Admiral_N8 said:
I thought Hispanics being the fastest growing majority was kind of common knowledge and obvious??

I mean, we have Mexico under us, not China or Nigeria.

blind fury said:
Would this be as big an issue if white Canadians were sneaking into the U.S.? I don't think so.

Mexico is mostly gulags,dont let the tourism fool you.I had thought the USA made giant walls that kept out the Mexicans,i thought this for a long,long time.

Now since no one cares,the country is filled with them.They are nearly everywhere,its insane.The USA must be cleansed with fire.:ghost:

Ahem...

Ned Arnel Mencia (born October 22, 1967), better known by the stage name Carlos Mencia, is a comedian, writer, and actor. He was born seventeenth of eighteen children in San Pedro Sula, Honduras. His father, Roberto Holness, is from Honduras and his mother, Magdelena Mencia, is from Mexico and are both Catholic. He was raised in East Los Angeles, California by his aunt Consuela and uncle Pablo Mencia, going by the name Ned Holness in honor of his father. By his own admission, staying out of trouble was difficult growing up, but with the help of his family he excelled in school and stayed out of gangs. He majored in electrical engineering at CSULA but left early to pursue a career in comedy after a successful performance at open mike night at The Laugh Factory.

It says here that his mother is Mexican.^^

Jourmugand said:
Mexico is mostly gulags,dont let the tourism fool you.I had thought the USA made giant walls that kept out the Mexicans,i thought this for a long,long time.

Now since no one cares,the country is filled with them.They are nearly everywhere,its insane.The USA must be cleansed with fire.:ghost:

lol, YOU should be cleansed with fire :up:

And I've seen no proof that Mencia has claimed to be Mexican. He is Hispanic, no question about that. Last time I checked, Honduras is still part of the region known as "Latin America"

Mr Sparkle said:
protecting from what?
canada is open, it's like bulding a house, and putting a large metal door in the front with a rabid dog and guards on it.

and leaving the back, screen door wide open.

The problem with that is...THERE'S A F**KING COUNTRY AND TWO LARGE OCEANS OF WATER IN THE WAY. :o

MaskedManJRK said:
The problem with that is...THERE'S A F**KING COUNTRY AND TWO LARGE OCEANS OF WATER IN THE WAY. :o

• the problem with what exactly?
  • how does that adress my point?
  • did you really have to specify these oceans indeed contain water?
  • again....your point?

Maxwell Smart said:
Ahem...

Ned Arnel Mencia (born October 22, 1967), better known by the stage name Carlos Mencia, is a comedian, writer, and actor. He was born seventeenth of eighteen children in San Pedro Sula, Honduras. His father, Roberto Holness, is from Honduras and his mother, Magdelena Mencia, is from Mexico and are both Catholic. He was raised in East Los Angeles, California by his aunt Consuela and uncle Pablo Mencia, going by the name Ned Holness in honor of his father. By his own admission, staying out of trouble was difficult growing up, but with the help of his family he excelled in school and stayed out of gangs. He majored in electrical engineering at CSULA but left early to pursue a career in comedy after a successful performance at open mike night at The Laugh Factory.

It says here that his mother is Mexican.^^

Umm..

Ok so Joe ****ing Rogan says the guy isn't Mexican. Like thats proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"