The real reason for increased Border control and Immigrant Reform Laws

Tangled and Corinthian, you do realize that illegal labor has hurt the American working man? I mean I'm with you about not deporting the people who already live here, and I'm not anti-immigration.. but please tell me you realize that its hurting the blue collar people here.

Tangled Web said:
erik27.jpg

I'm not:(

Maxwell Smart said:
Tangled and Corinthian, you do realize that illegal labor has hurt the American working man? I mean I'm with you about not deporting the people who already live here, and I'm not anti-immigration.. but please tell me you realize that its hurting the blue collar people here.
Well, if you are talking about lowering the pay, I'm with you. In fact, I would love that all of the immigrants would just stay in Mexico and that Mexico could've been a better place. However, you have to realize that this is mainly the economy's fault. It's not Mexican's, but the system in general.

I just don't want to see people die in the border because of people get too stressful and start shooting each other... and also I don't want to see injustice to my kin

Maxwell Smart said:
Look, I agree that someting needs to be done. I think making illegals legal would be most beneficial, also making legal imigration easier would be great.

What I'm worried about is how all of this worry over this issue leads to hate against Mexican-Americans. Obviously it leads morons to stereotype. (onejeremytogo)

Tangled Web said:
Look, I agree that someting needs to be done. I think making illegals legal would be most beneficial, also making legal imigration easier would be great.

What I'm worried about is how all of this worry over this issue leads to hate against Mexican-Americans. Obviously it leads morons to stereotype. (onejeremytogo)

I agree about making them legal. It would be beneficial to the labor movement in this country, because I think the only reason that the illegals don't organize and demand better treatment like legal workers is because of their status. If they are legalized they will be free to join their American-born brethern in "sticking it to the man", and thats a good thing. :D

Maxwell Smart said:
I agree about making them legal. It would be beneficial to the labor movement in this country, because I think the only reason that the illegals don't organize and demand better treatment like legal workers is because of their status. If they are legalized they will be free to join their American-born brethern in "sticking it to the man", and thats a good thing. :D
Exactly. If only the politicians can work it out like we did.

Corinthian&#8482 said:
You people know that of the 11 millions of immigrants only about 5 millions or so are illegal right?

and saying that most mexicans(or a great majority) steal and do stuff like that it's like saying that most blacks are gangstas and criminals and that most of white americans are racists and almost near Neo-nazis

And I was watching a thing in History channel about MS 13. It's funny that MS 13 is now a problem that Mexico and Central America has to deal because USA deported them. When the US immigration deported those little ****ers it was like throwing a bag full of **** to a Ceiling Fan:up:

What are you talking about?? We have an estimated 11 million ILLEGAL immigrants in the USA right now.

"A report this week by the Pew Hispanic Center estimated the illegal immigrant population has grown from about 8.4 million in 2000 to between 11.5 million and 12 million as of a year ago this month"

http://pewhispanic.org/reports/report.php?ReportID=61

Tangled Web said:
"typical" screw you. Middle American? I'm a Mexican-American. The worst criminals this nation has ever seen have been whites, yet no one negatively sterotypes them.

btw a large number of cops down here are Hispanic, including my Dad. So when you call them "typical" take a look in the mirror at your own race before labeling another's.
I never labled your "race". I labled the "class" of most of the immigrants. Why in the hell do you think they're moving to America. Get it right before you start accusing people of racism. And I don't fully agree with you that "whites" are the nations biggest criminals. All races have criminals. I do not stereotype races. I do not dislike Mexicans in anyway. I dislike illegal immigrants. I'd feel the same way if they were Chinese, Mexican, Italian or WHITE! So do NOT accuse me of being a rasict. Here's a classic line for you but hey it fits...I've dated a Mexican...it just so happens the one I dated was legal and born here. BIG DIFFERENCE!

Maxwell Smart said:
Oh yeah?? Try being poor with no college degree and finding a job when that happens.

onejeremytogo said:
All races have criminals. I do not stereotype races. I do not dislike Mexicans in anyway. I dislike illegal immigrants. I'd feel the same way if they were Chinese, Mexican, Italian or WHITE! So do NOT accuse me of being a rasict.

This is true, however the size of the crime varies among races. Some Blacks (which I am) and Mexicans will kill you while robbing a 7-11.

Whites will kill you while robbing Iraq.

Everyone should stop breeding like rodents, not just the "minorities".

It just happens Mexicans breed like rabbits. One kid is more then enough if not too much.

onejeremytogo said:
I never labled your "race". I labled the "class" of most of the immigrants. Why in the hell do you think they're moving to America. Get it right before you start accusing people of racism. And I don't fully agree with you that "whites" are the nations biggest criminals. All races have criminals. I do not stereotype races. I do not dislike Mexicans in anyway. I dislike illegal immigrants. I'd feel the same way if they were Chinese, Mexican, Italian or WHITE! So do NOT accuse me of being a rasict. Here's a classic line for you but hey it fits...I've dated a Mexican...it just so happens the one I dated was legal and born here. BIG DIFFERENCE!

LOL, here's what I don't get.
they're "taught" to steal right? and kill too right? because they're lower class?
however.
instead of leading a life of crime in their country, they cross the desert and sometimes die to go to the US and be the sector of the population with THE HIGHEST EMPLOYMENT RATE?
damn these devious Mexican underclasses and their 97% employment rate!

LOL, yeah, shows how much you know about "them":)

Mr Sparkle said:
LOL, here's what I don't get.
they're "taught" to steal right? and kill too right? because they're lower class?
however.
instead of leading a life of crime in their country, they cross the desert and sometimes die to go to the US and be the sector of the population with THE HIGHEST EMPLOYMENT RATE?

LOL, yeah, shows how much you know about "them":)
That would not be bad if that were true. As I said in a previous post however they come over here and CONTINUE to commit those crimes. Granted not all of any particular race follows the leader and commits those crimes but they are much more conditioned to seeing as how they live with it in their country.

onejeremytogo said:
That would not be bad if that were true. As I said in a previous post however they come over here and CONTINUE to commit those crimes. Granted not all of any particular race follows the leader and commits those crimes but they are much more conditioned to seeing as how they live with it in their country.

LOL it is true. 97% employed, sorry if you didn't know that :)
and, well, I live in "their country" and the criminals don't cross the border where they have to face stricter laws and deportation. I mean Duh! there's bound to be some crimes comitted (like with ANY population) what you're saying is idiocy based on personal bad experiences.
when I was younger I almost got mugged by a black dude in San Diego.
later some black dudes almost ran me down because I kept "looking at them" (LOL WTF?) yet, I don't think these to be representatives of the black community.
call me cooky.

onejeremytogo said:
Oh yeah?? Try being poor with no college degree and finding a job when that happens.

Listen up, dee dee dee. Theres as much chance of the illegals already here going away as me being able to tell you a joke without explaining it. If we legalize the ones ALREADY here, it will be better for any blue collar worker native or not because IT WILL RAISE WAGES.

Mr Sparkle said:

If ya ask me, I think all of these "Taco Bells" are just spy bases.

Taco%20Bell.jpg

The coming invasion?

tonight on the O'Reilly factor

Ironically, I've seen mostly blonde bro-magnons working at Taco bell.
or as we like to call it "the bell".

one jeremy, first off, you didn't specify that you were talking about illegals, you just said Mexicans. And yes white-Americans have commited the worst crimes, do I judge them all? No, of course not. You can't say that somene, because of their race, is taught to steal or commit crimes.

Tangled Web said:
one jeremy, first off, you didn't specify that you were talking about illegals, you just said Mexicans. And yes white-Americans have commited the worst crimes, do I judge them all? No, of course not. You can't say that somene, because of their race, is taught to steal or commit crimes.
Scroll up and reread. I never said because of thier race. I said their class. The part of the the world they are from. Not their race. People aren't bred to commit crime. It's not a trait that can be found in their genes. To say their race is plain ignorance.

What I don't get is why illegals are protesting HERE. Protest in your own country. Protest for YOU'RE government to fix itself. Oh, wait, that's right...why fix your own government when you can blame America :) ?

onejeremytogo said:
Scroll up and reread. I never said because of thier race. I said their class. The part of the the world they are from. Not their race. People aren't bred to commit crime. It's not a trait that can be found in their genes. To say their race is plain ignorance.
Well, you definitely spoke about Hispanics like animals bred to commit crime.

dcbmp said:
What I don't get is why illegals are protesting HERE. Protest in your own country. Protest for YOU'RE government to fix itself. Oh, wait, that's right...why fix your own government when you can blame America :) ?

LOL, yeah, let's forget for a minute that many of the people that you;re aligning yourself with want YOU ( a child born of illegal immigrants) out as well :up:
let's also forget that a lot of legal immigrants and citizens protested.:up:

oh, and for context, recently the bill to legalize drugs in Mexico was not passed due to pressure from the US and fears that it would create "drug tourism" in it's teenagers.

but hey? why fix your teenager's attitudes towards drugs when you can just "blame Mexico" LOL.

blind_fury said:
For every Mexican hoodlum there are a dozen or so hard working, freedom loving Mexicans. To say that many rape or steal is just an ugly stereotype. It sounds like the racist paranioa that drove ant-immigration legislation in the 1920s.

Not to mention it just gives that hack Carlos Mencia "new" material.
:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"