The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Scene Gwen Stacey Died - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I would dislike the most about it. The fact that they've offed Gwen before even introducing MJ imo removes one of the better aspects of the death of Gwen Stacy story line and the development of Peter and MJ's relationship. We'll have to see what they do with MJ, but I can see it potentially being something that would hinder them in the long run.

:up:

Just my two cents on this:

She's not going to die, guys. Im postive of it. Here's why:

1.Marc Webb has been teasing it a little too much. I think hes just toying with us longtime spiderman fans. If a character is going to die in your film and you want it to have impact you dont heavily tease and imply it like theyve been doing. They would want to surprise people.

2. Lets face it, guys. If Gwen dies, the movie's going to end on a very depressing note and i really dont think Sony wants kids to walk out of the theater feeling dour. I mean yeah, you could still find a way to end the movie on semi triumphant note but Gwen's death will hang over the whole thing and it will feel like Spiderman lost. I dont see how realistically people and kids especially will leave the theater feeling good if they decide to go that route and lets be honest here theyre making these movies for younger audiences since that is how you make Avengers money.

Just my two cents. I really dont see this happening. I think whats going to happen is Gwen is going to come CLOSE to dying but Peter saves her. Then at the end of the film Gwen decides to leave New York for a better life. Peter ends up alone and this leaves room for MJ in ASM 3.

The whole first movie was depressing and dour.You think the sequel will really be any different?:oldrazz::oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"