The Amazing Spider-Man The Spider-Man reboot caption thread - Part 1

webshooters.jpg

GARFIELD PETER PARKER: See, the reboot is much more true to the comics, cuz I create my webshooters!

spider-man2_pole_468.jpg

MAGUIRE SPIDER-MAN: Maybe so, but my costume is much more faithful to the classic comics one!

Spidey5.jpg

GARFIELD PETER PARKER: So, let´s ask the fans: faithful costume or webshooters?

scanners-headexplode.jpg

Bwahahahaha

Thanks!

asm.jpg

PETER: I do this because something terrible happened to me, and it was all my own fault!
GWEN: You lost someone you loved and learned a valuable lesson about power and responsibility?
PETER: No, I invested all my money on Facebook stock, and lost everything! Now I have to wear this to cheer kids´ birthday parties! Do you still love me?
GWEN: Uh, gee, I... I have to return some video tapes...

^^Hehehehehe

tumblr_m1qvdfUfaC1qzkltpo1_500.jpg

MS-CAPTAIN-MARVEL: "Alright, who shot my cleavage? I'm looking at you, Frank."
PUNISHER [off camera]: "Oh snap..."
SPIDER-MAN: "You'd better run, Frank."

hehehehe

asm.jpg

GWEN: Please, don´t let them kill me in the sequel!
PETER: But honey, it´s one of the most classic and beloved moments from the comics! It´s kind of the whole reason to have you be the main love interest!
GWEN: You do realize you´re gonna have a girlfriend who´s not afraid of being risky and adventurous, without her bully, pain in the ass of a father to put any stops on it, don´t ya?
PETER: You know what, classic shlassic! There´s a sex shop in Queens I always wanted to visit...

hehehehe

asm.jpg

GWEN: Please, don´t let them kill me in the sequel!
PETER: But honey, it´s one of the most classic and beloved moments from the comics! It´s kind of the whole reason to have you be the main love interest!
GWEN: You do realize you´re gonna have a girlfriend who´s not afraid of being risky and adventurous, without her bully, pain in the ass of a father to put any stops on it, don´t ya?
PETER: You know what, classic shlassic! There´s a sex shop in Queens I always wanted to visit...
Hehehehehehe

There was a gag I was a gag I wanted to use with that pic but now I can't remember it... so I'll just have to use this one instead -

asm.jpg

GWEN: "It's okay honey, you're still cooler than Mark Zuckerberg."

hehehehehehehe, not hard to be cooler than Zukerberg right now.

The-Lizard-the-amazing-spider-man-593x358.jpg

Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gaaal...

Actually, it´s the WB cartoon frog. It´s from the Chuck Jones short where a guy finds a singing frog and tries to make money with it, but the frog simply doesn´t sing whenever anyone else is looking. It became a promo for the WB Network for a while.

Bane-in-TDKR.jpg

I don´t give a rat´s ass about this egotistical Hollywood "face-time" crap. I proudly wear my mask the whole movie!

spiderman_costume_tobey_maguire.jpg

Showoff.

GarfieldSpiderMan.jpg

Self-righteous *****ebag.

Actually, it´s the WB cartoon frog. It´s from the Chuck Jones short where a guy finds a singing frog and tries to make money with it, but the frog simply doesn´t sing whenever anyone else is looking. It became a promo for the WB Network for a while.
Ah. Well, I remember the line mostly from that one Simpsons Treehouse of Horror special.

Bane-in-TDKR.jpg

I don´t give a rat´s ass about this egotistical Hollywood "face-time" crap. I proudly wear my mask the whole movie!

spiderman_costume_tobey_maguire.jpg

Showoff.

GarfieldSpiderMan.jpg

Self-righteous *****ebag.
Hehehehehehe

GarfieldSpiderMan.jpg

GARFIELD: "Look, it's not my fault that my filmmakers still haven't figured out a solution to the whole keeping the mask thing on! If it were up to me we'd do it like Iron Man where we see the face inside the mask!"

Hehehe, well it´d be hard to make the same effect work on a face-tight fabric mask.

uncleben.jpg

PETER: So, you´re really not gonna say your famous "with great power, comes great responsibility" line? Not even once?

BEN: Kiddo, if I knew anything about responsibility, do you rhink I´d have not only raised Charlie Sheen, but let him loose in the world? The least I could have done was to castrate him!

Great stuff guys. That accent is a delight.

BruceWayneTDK_zpsa561536b.jpg

I´m Batman, mate!

henry_cavill_superman_1_zpsa9e965a3.jpg

And I´m a bloody good friend!

AndrewGarfieldSpiderman_zpsf017eaa7.jpg

And I´m your lovely shire Spider-Man, my good lads!

Hehehe, well it´d be hard to make the same effect work on a face-tight fabric mask.

uncleben.jpg

PETER: So, you´re really not gonna say your famous "with great power, comes great responsibility" line? Not even once?

BEN: Kiddo, if I knew anything about responsibility, do you rhink I´d have not only raised Charlie Sheen, but let him loose in the world? The least I could have done was to castrate him!
Bwahahahahahaha

The British heroes sounding off was funny too.

uncleben.jpg

UNCLE BEN: "C'mon Pete, be reasonable, they're just DC comic book characters-"
PETER: "Wally West is the One True Flash! Barry Allen is a stain on the soul of the Flash legacy! I have spoken!"

01BlackCat.jpg

BLACK CAT: "MJ's about to have four movies, Gwen's going to get at least three movies... when will it be my turn God?! When?!?! Who do I have to sleep with to get into the movies?!?! Who?!?!?!"

01BlackCat.jpg

Black Cat:Who do I have to sleep with to get into the movies?!?! Who?!?!?!
82828683914.jpg

Peter: Helloooo~
01BlackCat.jpg

Black Cat: ...On second thought, the Dark Knight Rises just did Catwoman, it's too recent, there's enough demand for me anyway...I'll just leave.
tumblr_ldjuqqbmGo1qbch4xo1_400.jpg

01BlackCat.jpg

Black Cat:Who do I have to sleep with to get into the movies?!?! Who?!?!?!
82828683914.jpg

Peter: Helloooo~
01BlackCat.jpg

Black Cat: ...On second thought, the Dark Knight Rises just did Catwoman, it's too recent, there's enough demand for me anyway...I'll just leave.
tumblr_ldjuqqbmGo1qbch4xo1_400.jpg

Sad yet funny at the same time. Well played. :cwink:

27BlackCatIsHorny.jpg

BLACK CAT: "C'mon, who would you really rather have in the sequel - MJ or me?"
SPIDER-MAN: "Is it too much to ask for both?"
BLACK CAT: "...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"