The Wolverine The Stealth Express of Doom News & Discussion Thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the comics, they'll kill one major character and resurrect them! That already happened to Psylocke, Colossus, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Cable, Professor X, etc. Its been done a hundred of times. But since its Wolverine, he will be resurrected very soon!

they have already toned back his powers after that last phoenix arc, he has been healing very slow in comparison to his usual healing, so no need to reset his powers.

they have already toned back his powers after that last phoenix arc, he has been healing very slow in comparison to his usual healing, so no need to reset his powers.

Wasn't that the point of that Logan Dies story arc a few years ago as well?

CinemaCon trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=skYPWMM9W1A

tumblr_mm4oy4uxNk1rp0vkjo1_400.gif

tumblr_mm4oy4uxNk1rp0vkjo2_400.gif

tumblr_mm4opfT6wV1s7seuvo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Silver Samurai looks formidable, to say the least.

I don't know how I feel about the giant Silver Samurai.

Giant Silver Samurai aside that was pretty awesome.

I told ya'll! He was big in the first trailer... he looks mechanical, robotic. Maybe it's a suit...but maybe the technology is the same that builds the Sentinels.

Awesome footage. Just is anyone else still skeptical? The trailers for 'Wolverine: Origins' were great too yet the movie was the biggest slap in the face out of all the blunders we've gotten over the years. So, while I want to enjoy it and not fear I'm still recovering from it. Hopefully this movie will restore my faith. FOX knocked First Class out of the park, so I don't see why they couldn't take off from that point.

Awesome footage. Just is anyone else still skeptical? The trailers for 'Wolverine: Origins' were great too yet the movie was the biggest slap in the face out of all the blunders we've gotten over the years. So, while I want to enjoy it and not fear I'm still recovering from it. Hopefully this movie will restore my faith. FOX knocked First Class out of the park, so I don't see why they couldn't take off from that point.
However looking back at those trailers, the cheese was right in front of us. We were just too excited to see it. With these trailers I don't see the cheesiness that Origins had, this looks way more grounded (aside from a few big action pieces) but Wolverine himself looks more human than ever before.

I actually think there's probably a pretty solid movie in The Wolverine, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I can't tell who Wolverine's fighting at the end looks like Shingen

Allow me to spaz for a moment: OMG OMG OMG!!
That shot of the SS looks bad ass. :D

I told ya'll! He was big in the first trailer... he looks mechanical, robotic. Maybe it's a suit...but maybe the technology is the same that builds the Sentinels.

I don't think the movies will be that interconnected, but Silver Samurai does give me hope that sentinels are possible without looking like the muck covered clusterf---s that are the Transformers, as well as hope for Colossus' steel form.

I guess I'd be fine if we have Sentinels in the next X-Men Movie and they are exactly that size.

I've been a proponent of non-building sized sentinels, but I wouldn't mind if they're larger than Silver Samurai. He's big, but he doesn't look too big, especially once Wolverine is on his feet.

Last edited:
It’s a robot. You know, like a super advanced robot. It’s probably Japanese. Yeah, it’s definitely Japanese.

I think it would feel like a big coincidence that there's a robotic SS in one movie and then Sentinels in the next ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"