The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 120

Status
Not open for further replies.
What day is it screening at SDCC? I must find a way in.

:007

Lol i love the "comedy" tv spot with thomas lennon. Haha heliskiing

I cant move my post from the last thread to this one -.-

I really fail at that. WHERES TRAVESTY WHEN I NEED HE!?

This is how I picture some hypers while asking Shape or Scoop questions.. :oldrazz:

41784_64759126192_3508270_n.jpg

As of right now, I don't know but he didnt tell my uncle what day it was BUT if I were to guess.. I say its going to be on the day JGL is having his Looper panel.

Godmaul, this is where Blake was pushed and held at gun point. There's cops walking (from the rubble?) straight past Batman.

8lql1.jpg

Can Americans see the trailer in good quality?

Wait, I know the location because its the same location they have ALL the press screenings. Horton Plaza. Im 100% sure its going to be there, because I doubt its going an IMAX theater because they'll be barely getting the film to fix it up to show.

Godmaul, this is where Blake was pushed and held at gun point. There's cops walking straight past Batman.

8lql1.jpg

I don't think that is the same scene. The scene where he is held at gunpoint was at the LA shoot I witnessed, and this doesn't look like the same place.

Wait.

TDKR is screening at Comic-Con?

Now I'm really ****ing pissed I'm not going this year... Damnit!!!

I don't think that is the same scene. The scene where he is held at gunpoint was at the LA shoot I witnessed, and this doesn't look like the same place.

It is, it's the tunnel underneath the bridge going towards the L.A. river. There were photos and video of that fake collapsed rubble stuff.

Wait, I know the location because its the same location they have ALL the press screenings. Horton Plaza. Im 100% sure its going to be there, because I doubt its going an IMAX theater because they'll be barely getting the film to fix it up to show.

Hm, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the intel.

It is, it's the tunnel underneath the bridge going towards the L.A. river. There were photos and video of that fake collapsed rubble stuff.

Agree to disagree - I should have been clearer. I dont think Blake gets a gun to his head at the same time that photo was taken.

Agree to disagree - I should have been clearer. I dont think Blake gets a gun to his head at the same time that photo was taken.

Fair enough although he is wearing the same clothes.

Edit: Tunnel where this was shot is @58 seconds in The Naked Gun :p
[YT]QPf51_mPONM[/YT]

The clothing is a good point - maybe he saves Blake and then goes deeper into the sewers to stop Bane?

You always moved my posts into new threads for me!

:woot:

Also, I don't think thats the same scene GG
Oh! Here ya go.

Godmaul said:
I honestly don't think it is - I think Blake is headed down there to investigate after

Gordon gets hurt doing the same. And that entranceway leads into the sewers area, where the WE reactor is located that Bane is trying to repurpose and steal.

I think JGL gets saved by Batman there, and then Batman gets his head kicked in by Bane, and ends up in the prison.

JGL goes after Catwomen, who is trying to flee the city after seeing what happened to Batman and learning that

OMG DOUBLE SPOILER
Bruce is Batman, and she realizes what she's done

So I think it goes:

1. Gordon gets hurt, ends up in the hospital
2. Bruce goes and sees Gordon, who pleas for Batman's return
3. Bruce comes back as Batman and saves JGL while trying to infiltrate Banes lair and/or get to the WE reactor area which we know is near the sewers
4. JGL gets out, Batman gets betrayed by Catwoman as she lures him in to fight Bane
5. Catwoman finds out that Batman is Bruce Wayne, shattering her beliefs of what the upper class is capable of providing for the lower class. Meanwhile, Bruce gets his ass kicked in front of her eyes
6. Bruce goes to prison after losing to Bane. Catwoman tries to flea the city
7. JGL Tracks her down in the airport - 'Did they kill him?' ... 'I'm not sure'

Our two favorite lucky bastards who have already seen the film don't have to comment, but that's how I see it playing out. A PM *would* be appreciate from one of them though /winkwinknudgenudge <3

I can't look it up right now but are the Blake/Batman "What now?" and "You missed a spot" scenes from the same sequence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"