The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't get why people want or are so desperate for answers to all these tiny spoilers or details.

Personally I don't get why people want or are so desperate for answers to all these tiny spoilers or details.
I agree with this lady.

Not too mention people are asking the dumbest questions.
I know, right? I love the BB batsuit and all but really? :hehe: That's long gone. [blackout]As is the BatTumbler. Wtf. Now that's something that should have at the very least been on display in the cave imo. [/blackout]

I honestly really was interested in the winter breath.

I seriously hope this thread gets locked too.

I seriously hope this thread gets locked too.

jil3pc.gif

;)

I honestly really was interested in the winter breath.
Social Network tried it and it was so obviously fake that it was distracting. Even for that one scene, I remember it.

So IMO it's better that they don't have it. Maybe it's so dry there's no vapor? :funny:

Social Network tried it and it was so obviously fake that it was distracting. Even for that one scene, I remember it.

So IMO it's better that they don't have it. Maybe it's so dry there's no vapor? :funny:
For some reason that never stuck out for me.

So finally watching the Dew featurette. Has more alternate stuff than I thought. Jeez, Bruce's head has got quite a nasty patch of blood on it for a Nolan film.

Did you see the liver shot and follow up? Batman collapsed from the pain! :awesome:

For some reason that never stuck out for me.
It doesn't bother me so much, but it did look blatantly fake when I saw the film for the first time. It still does. There's something off about it, like it's almost too wispy. It looked more like cigarette smoke.

Sorry if I'm being stupid but were we not supposed to get something from MD about the Batcave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"